Had to Share...

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by scuttlesnest, Oct 20, 2011.

1. scuttlesnest

scuttlesnest Earning My Ears

Aug 26, 2011
    First time posting in the Dining Res Forum, but had to share... finally hit the 180 mark on Monday, & we booked ALL of our first choices!!! so beyond excited... we're doing an April post-deployment trip with our 2 & 5 year old girls and a good friend who will babysit for us now & then during the trip (woohoo!).

Let me know if you have any suggestions for places we shoul og that I've missed! Our only TS last trip (3/11) was Akershus...

4/14- 11am Hollywood & Vine
    4/15- 8:05am CRT (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    4/16- 9:30am Chef Mickey's, 8:00pm Kona Cafe (date night!)
    4/17- 11:30am Yak & Yeti
    4/18- none (Epcot, too many snacks that we want to try, & DH wants to go to Tangierine for falafel!!!)
    4/19- none, resting day
    4/20- 8:45am Crystal Palace, 5:05pm Boma

still can't believe we got all of our first choices... now if it would only be April!!! :D
  2. AliciaG

AliciaG Ready, Set, Go!

Jul 27, 2011
    Woohoo! That's great - and good choices :cool1: We are going in April also (march 29- April 9 our first trip to the World) and got all our first choices too! I've swayed back and forth though on our AK day as to where to go. :laughing: Hurry up April, get here!
  3. mouser_momof2

mouser_momof2 Mouseketeer

Jul 9, 2009
    Yay for you! We're going on a post-deployment trip the second week of January!

I hope you do a trip report!