Had dinner at Be Our Guest tonight...

Thank you for the good review! We have a ressie in May and I was beginning to second gues(t)! myself because the dinner reviews have been quite mixed on these boards. Glad to hear you had a good meal and enjoyed yourselves. This makes me doubly excited for our dinner there!

We ate there last night and loved it! I was concerned since I had read mixed reviews. It was so nice. We were seated in the main ballroom in one of the tables against the "windows". It was perfect and we enjoyed meeting The Beast after. DH had the steak, I had the shrimp and scallops, DD13 had the salmon, and DD3 had the kids steak. DD13 and I got the strawberry and chocolate cupcakes and loved them too. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

My wife and I ate at BOG last night and were very pleasantly surprised. We were seated in the West Wing. It was relatively quiet (and dark--although I could read the menu). We had an excellent bottle of a CA red blend, French onion soup, wife had the salmon and leeks, I had the pork chop, mac and cheese and green beans. For dessert we shared a double chocolate cupcake. Food was well prepared. We used TIW. The service was top notch, the server did not rush the courses and we did not feel pushed to leave. Beast made two visits and welcomed guests later in his study. I would not hesitate to eat here again. Tonight, off to V&A - a must to each trip to the Magic Kingdom!

Anyone try the grey stuff? I hear its delicious.

It is supposed to be just for celebrations. We had my birthday on our adr, but it wasn't mentioned. I did ask about the grey stuff and our waitress offered to get us some as a special treat. It had an almond flavor. I liked it...no one else did:) They only give about a tablespoon worth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter