Had dinner at Be Our Guest tonight...

yooperfan

Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go
It was magical! We had a 4:15pm ressie. We checked in and were given a buzzer. They said we could wait on the bridge. Only one other family on it, great pics. Seated in the West Wing ( where the rose is), very cozy. Service excellent. Rolls homemade and warm, yum. We both had the 10 oz strip steaks with green beans and fries. We cut the steaks with butter knives, we had them cooked medium. Best steak I ever had.
Dessert cart came and we went with lemon mirengue cupcakes. The Beast steps in and waves. After your meal you can go to a room where the Beast is and they have PhotoPass people there to take your picture. All around calming and beautiful dinner. This is now our favorite meal.:thumbsup2

Thats awesome...Good for you. I'm glad you had a great meal, as we are looking to also experience what you have, this coming APR. 7th... }}} Fingers Crossed {{pixiedust:

Is the beast there for lunch as well? I'm so excited to go in April!!

Beast was not there when we went for lunch.

OP I am glad you enjoyed it! We were there in Dec. And loved it. Going back end of Feb. Hoping for another great time!

Thank you for posting your review! I can't wait to dine there in just over a month!

We tried to get a later time today at guest relations in Epcot, nothing available. The CM said they were booked to July. A CM outside BOG said he couldn't wait to try it but hadn't been able to score a ressie yet. If anyone is thinking about going, try to book a ressie, you can always change your mind later.

Can anyone please let me know what time BOG opens for dinner?
We are going the end of August so make our ressies end of next month.
I would like to try to get the first dinner seating so we don't have much of a wait to get in.
Thank you very much.

You liked the West Wing and found it to be calming? That is so opposite what I've read from others. I had fully intended to try to make sure we were not seated in the west wing. I've heard it is dark and depressing and potentially scary for small children (not that I have any small children, just telling what I read).

We ate dinner there during passholder previews - seated right in front of the windows in the main dining room. Food was very good, we all had different things. My main complaint is lighting is very low - good for atmosphere but bad for reading a menu. Our server brought us a flashlight!

Thanks for the review! We'll be there in March for an early dinner as well and I'm really looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter