Had any luck getting BCV at 7 months?

Nickymouse

Mouseketeer
I'm just curious since I'm about to try for this. I know many of us are interested in trying to get BCV. I'm wondering if any of you were successful or if you have been waitlisted?

Yup, we got in. October 13-21,2002 in a 1BR. We switched from VWL to BCV on 3/21/02 exactly 7 month window. They told me "oh, you're lucky we only have 1BR's available." Yup, I'm glad I was lucky!:D

I got ressies for a 1 bdrm for 10/13 - 10/21 on 3/21/02, exactly 7 months out! VB is home resort.

199 days and counting:D

Good luck!

lsutiggeratwk,
Hey, wear your lime green ribbon and maybe we'll see each other since we are there the exact same days! Also in a 1BR! That would be great. It's me, my DH and my 5 yo DD.

I had gotten a 1-bedroom at BCV for Oct 21 through 27 which I just cancelled
two days ago because my wait list for boardwalk came through. I didn't have any
problem getting Beach Club exactly 7 months out though. Good Luck!

Called at exactly the 7 month window and had no problem booking a Studio at BCV for Hubby and Self for a post cruise stay in Sept. - also booked a Studio at BCV during the Food and Wine Festival in Nov. - when times are posted will book a Winemaker's Dinner - Hooray! (Traded in the BWV reservation because of the renovations going on........and it will be nice to stay in the newest Vacation Club resort!)

I booked the BCV day by day for the 13-23 October in a studio. If thought it might be easier this year than next year.

Called 3/14 (7 month window) and got Studio (requested Epcot view & top floor) for 10/11 - 10/14.

We booked a studio for late September last month at BCV. We had no problem at all. Just called in the morning after booking the Cruise on points and we were set to go!

Scott and Sunny

nydizfan,
We are also going to be at the BCV Sept 15-20! I cannot wait. We called the first day that BCV could be booked at 9am to get this stay ( March 6th we called). I guess we did not have to be so quick to call!
Maybe we will see you there!

Just booked a studio (5 days) and 2 bedroom (10 days) at BCV beginning Oct. 6 with no problem.

I got my reservation for a studio at the 6 month window.For some reason I have trouble counting those months in my head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!