Had a VERY nice CM yesterday on the phone!

cindermomma

DIS Veteran
Hi! I heard about this QS pin that is good until 7/3. :surfweb: We had reservations from 5/30-6/6. We were using the room discount, preferred room at Pop, and the QS plan for 2A and 1C. I thought I would call to see if I had this pin. :confused3 Nope. Of course not. I asked if there was anything he could do to possibly help us get this pin. :wizard: He said to wait while he asked guest services. He went and asked and they said I could have it! :cool1: It saved us another $166.45 he said from the room discount we had! :banana: So, our new total was $1508.67!! No CM has ever done that for me! :worship: I was so thankful to him! :worship: Wanted to let you know what happened - so don't give up hope if you call. :worship:There are some AWESOME CM's there that will go to bat for you to help you out! :worship:

So glad you had such a wonderful experience :wave: It is always great to read something positive :thanks:

That is great! I am happy to hear that it worked out for you, and yes there are great CM's out there!

Enjoy your trip!

Trish

Hi! I heard about this QS pin that is good until 7/3. :surfweb: We had reservations from 5/30-6/6. We were using the room discount, preferred room at Pop, and the QS plan for 2A and 1C. I thought I would call to see if I had this pin. :confused3 Nope. Of course not. I asked if there was anything he could do to possibly help us get this pin. :wizard: He said to wait while he asked guest services. He went and asked and they said I could have it! :cool1: It saved us another $166.45 he said from the room discount we had! :banana: So, our new total was $1508.67!! No CM has ever done that for me! :worship: I was so thankful to him! :worship: Wanted to let you know what happened - so don't give up hope if you call. :worship:There are some AWESOME CM's there that will go to bat for you to help you out! :worship:

They gave you the room discount AND the free dine pin? WOw, never heard of that before, lucky YOU!

They gave you the room discount AND the free dine pin? WOw, never heard of that before, lucky YOU!

Not the OP, but no... The 'savings' are about $166. That only covers about 1.5 days of dining plan.

Assume room discount was 20%, that's about $30 - $50 per night. Dining for two adults is $100 a night.

On a value, FD is always better than room discounts

No, didn't get both discounts, but the FD pin was better than the room only. :cool1:He actually checked every way to see what would be cheaper for us! :wizard: He was so kind and helpful! Yes, I do know his name, but not sure if they like us to put it on the boards??:confused3 If you want to PM me, I would sure tell you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter