Had a VERY nice CM yesterday on the phone!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by cindermomma, Feb 20, 2010.

1. cindermomma

cindermomma DIS Veteran

Hi! I heard about this QS pin that is good until 7/3. :surfweb: We had reservations from 5/30-6/6. We were using the room discount, preferred room at Pop, and the QS plan for 2A and 1C. I thought I would call to see if I had this pin. :confused3 Nope. Of course not. I asked if there was anything he could do to possibly help us get this pin. :wizard: He said to wait while he asked guest services. He went and asked and they said I could have it! :cool1: It saved us another $166.45 he said from the room discount we had! :banana: So, our new total was $1508.67!! No CM has ever done that for me! :worship: I was so thankful to him! :worship: Wanted to let you know what happened - so don't give up hope if you call. :worship:There are some AWESOME CM's there that will go to bat for you to help you out! :worship:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mlittig

mlittig DIS Veteran

So glad you had such a wonderful experience :wave: It is always great to read something positive :thanks:

4. wdwmaw

wdwmaw planin' next trip

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

So happy for you, enjoy your trip:thumbsup2

5. disneydreamer1970

disneydreamer1970 Loves planning surprise Disney trips!

That is great! I am happy to hear that it worked out for you, and yes there are great CM's out there!

Enjoy your trip!

Trish

6. cindermomma

cindermomma DIS Veteran

Thanks for all the kind words! :goodvibes

7. a1tinkfans

a1tinkfans Spreading Some Pixie Dust Today!

They gave you the room discount AND the free dine pin? WOw, never heard of that before, lucky YOU!

8. swald91

swald91 DIS Veteran

That's AWESOME!!!! What was his name-do you remember?

9. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

Not the OP, but no... The 'savings' are about $166. That only covers about 1.5 days of dining plan.

Assume room discount was 20%, that's about $30 - $50 per night. Dining for two adults is $100 a night.

On a value, FD is always better than room discounts

10. cindermomma

cindermomma DIS Veteran

No, didn't get both discounts, but the FD pin was better than the room only. :cool1:He actually checked every way to see what would be cheaper for us! :wizard: He was so kind and helpful! Yes, I do know his name, but not sure if they like us to put it on the boards??:confused3 If you want to PM me, I would sure tell you! :goodvibes