Had a bit of a Disney day

Madjock

<font color=blue>You don't have to be Mad but it h
Went to Lakeside on Sunday, first time in ages, and just had to pop into the Disney store, of course! Had a great time oohing and aahing at all the stuff and spent a few bob or two as per usual.

Anyway when we got home DH suggested, yet again for the millionth time, that we sort out our pics from our trip in October and get them into the nice Disney albums we bought whilst there. So we did! We spent all Sunday afternoon and a good part of Sunday night sorting through them and getting them in the album. This was a great exercise as, having left it a while since we got back, every picture brought back a memory. There was lots of "oh, I remember that" and "that was the time such and such happened", etc., etc.,! We all thoroughly enjoyed going through the pics again and since then our 2 year old hasn't stopped looking through the albums!

Just goes to show how long the Disney magic lives on. We can't wait to get back next year!

Annmarie;)

Annmarie, you should join the scrapbooking group and then you'll have even more fun pouring over your Disney pics.:D :D

Lol Christine, I was just thinking the same thing! Especially if you are near to Lakeside, as Artbase has a branch in there, although I think the scrapbooking section is very small.

which disney album did you buy AnnMarie? I have the 4 parks one world album which is 12x12in - it's lovely, although I've rather overfilled it!

Bev

I took our photos to work today to show a colleague who is going over in two weeks. She got so excited.........................p.s. I did too :D

Kaylee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter