hackettdudes lost his quest

marcm

<font color=green>hi ppl vmk is da best<br><font c
hackettdude has been scamed and is now leaving vmk

would ppl be able to gift him stuff

well let me tell you something i have told them now they say contact using the homepage then i get an email saying use the contacts tool so i do and i do it over and over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 nothing happens

Hackettdude - if your email address is AOL - AOL's spam blocker does not let you receive mail from them. Try another email address. I have received mail from the black hole.

How did he get scammed?

I wish that people would read all of the trade guidelines and protect themselves from being scammed. The way that the new system is set up it is impossible to get scammed unless you let it happen so I honestly think that people need to take some responsibility for a trade going bad.

I don't feel that asking for us to return things he lost is at all fair. I was in a room recently and decided to help someone for being taken advantage of but they didn't ask for it. Do you see the difference.

The Dis has been over run with people asking for things. I wish it would stop.

i dont care it is for u ppl should not scam we should protest against scamers

if u want to join the anti scam protest find me in my room in half hour

well it was MY fault as i hit accept to early as this player said hold on i was very excited he was going to give me bird hat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter