H2O Plus on Sale - 3 for $18...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Tink rules, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Tink rules

Tink rules <font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. HallsofVA

HallsofVA DIS Veteran

Awesome! Thanks!!

I also went through fatwallet for a 6% rebate, and an additional 15% off coupon code!! Woo hoo!!

4. BibbidyBobbidyBoo

BibbidyBobbidyBoo <font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Hi- thanks for posting this- but which ones are the ones on the cruise? I need to get the shampoo and conditioner- but the little ones I have from the cruise say 'SPA" on them and don't say aquatics. ? so i'm confused on which ones are the same as on the cruise?

Thanks in advance for your help!

5. Tink rules

Tink rules <font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t

The Spa ones aren't on sale... sorry... my fault...

But the Aquatics ones (that they use in the other resorts at WDW (GF uses Spa also...) are on sale... along with alot of the other things like the shower gels and such....

I also went through fatwallet.com and put fatwallet in the promotional spot on the check out and got an extra 15% off!!! :woohoo:

6. HallsofVA

HallsofVA DIS Veteran

The spa seasalt bodywash is on sale in the extra large bottle but not the regular or travel sizes.

7. BibbidyBobbidyBoo

BibbidyBobbidyBoo <font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Oh bummer. The only ones I've used is on the ship so I know how they do with my hair LOL I'm not sure I want to buy the other ones not knowing how they do with my hair. Bummer the SPA ones aren't on sale! too bad so sad. LOL

8. Carlnne

Carlnne DIS Veteran

I looked throught the site and couldnt remember which ones were used on the cruise- its been way too long. Can anyone tell me specifically which ones they are even if they arent the ones on sale?

9. Fire14

Fire14 Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

It is the Sea Marine type. IOf I have to I can go get my cruise line tubes from BR.

10. CJLKIM

CJLKIM Planning our WONDERful adventure to see how it com

Just got mine via UPS on Friday. Got a coupon for my birthday so I snatched up the big bottles so I could start dreaming of being back onboard every time I wash my hair....:goodvibes