H&V in November

Meldev

DIS Veteran
I saw no availability at H&V during my 180+ date - for the entire 6 days I was there. I don't remember it booking so quickly. Anyone else have difficulty?

I saw no availability at H&V during my 180+ date - for the entire 6 days I was there. I don't remember it booking so quickly. Anyone else have difficulty?

Yes, my 180+ was on Monday and did not see any availability for the 7 days of my stay. I have been checking the website several times throughout the day this week and have seen zilch.

Yeah Bella749 that seems crazy to me - and you have a longer stay than I do even.
There are 3 character meals we haven't done yet, H&V, CRT and Chef Mickey's. Finally got a CM breakfast today and am routinely looking for CRT and H&V. I figured H&V would be the easiest to get!

I thought it would be one of the easiest to get too. I am also having a hard time getting Boma for the date I want. Last time I did Free Dining back in Nov. 2012 I got everything I wanted without any problems and I even did my ADR's after the 180 day. I hope I can get something sooner than later so I don't have to spend the next 6 months constantly checking Disney's website to see if an ADR opens up. Good luck! Hope you get what you want!

There was a post in another thread that said even the CMs on the phone were having trouble with H&V reservations for November. I think it's a glitch and not actually full

When we made our ADRs a few weeks ago we had similar issues. Keep trying, but also be patient. The day I had issues i spent much of the day trying. The next day I tried and everything was there at the times I wanted.

I was able to book H&V for lunch on 11/17 and I booked it for 180+5. Seems odd no one is able to get it even with the popularity of the characters.

There was a post in another thread that said even the CMs on the phone were having trouble with H&V reservations for November. I think it's a glitch and not actually full

This would be my guess too. We've never booked H&V anything but last minute and never had an issue getting in

I'm in the same boat. Going Nov 14-21. It's one of 2 ADRs I really wanted due to the characters.
That is exactly when we will be there and so far, I haven't been able to get anything at HS - nothing! There has to be a problem. At least I hope so.

I got Sci-Fi and Prime Time. I wanted the Sci-Fi but didn't get the date I wanted. Didn't necessarily care for the Prime Time (as I don't think my kids would be that into it) so I may end up canceling it later. But I really want that H&V!!! :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter