Gymboree Baby Sale

kami2199

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I am so stinking upsest with Gymbo right now. I placed a large order last night on their website. I was afraid of some things selling out. I noticed I was having issues with the socks disappearing from my cart and changing prices but I did not notice that my tights and one body suit was completely removed from my order. I guess it was late and I know it was in my cart before I started the checkout process but didn't pay any attention to the confirmation screen.

So I called Gymbo and basically they told me I am out of luck - they would not give me the 20% discount or reduced shipping if I reordered the item. He even said it is not uncommon for this type of thing to happen with their system. I live over an hour and a half from the nearest Gymbo and it is a small one so I'm sure they are sold out of the tights. I was pretty upset when I noticed that the Halloween stuff was not included but these tights make the outfit that I already bought and now I'm more than upset!

So, I'm going to beg of anyone who has a coupon they will not be using online to please allow me to have the code. If you want the instore coupon I have I can mail it to you. Or if you'd rather, I can send you a little something through paypal as well. I need to get those stinking tights and bodysuit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter