Guys: Crazy Trends

Finally a guy gets a chance to complain about a girl's fashion. Okay when girls wear low rise jeans and show their panties. I have no problem seeing it, but when you're my girlfriend I don't want anyone else seeing that except for me! Also the whole "emo" thing. Emo is in quotes, because so many girls at my school try to dress emo. They aren't emo in the least, but they dress in black. I don't have a problem with black, but when you draw blood stains on your wrist it's just going too far. Oh and if you lose five pounds when you take off your make up, that isn't sexy.

I absolutely love skinny jeans. (yes im in love w/ my clothes)
I don't own any leggings though. No one at my school does actually. Odd.

This whole "Bring Back the 80s" trend. Bright colors, skinny jeans, big hair, it's rumored Hammer pants are going to make a comeback on the runway.

As for UGGs, well they are super warm and comfy. They are essential in the winter time where I live.

This whole "Bring Back the 80s" trend. Bright colors, skinny jeans, big hair, it's rumored Hammer pants are going to make a comeback on the runway.

As for UGGs, well they are super warm and comfy. They are essential in the winter time where I live.

Its very odd for me.

Ive been dressing like this my entire life..and its a trend againxD

I wear dresses with leggings.
I mean not dresses but theyre like really huge shirts but..fancy.
So kinda like a dress, but a bit shorter, like..they do down to my mid-thigh.

Then i wear tights, with leggings over top..kinda like..how they were always worn.

I dont care about this stupid trend, im keeping my style just the same.

I love wearing skinny jeans with flip flops.
Since I live in Florida, I like to be comfy and not feel hotter then I already felt.
But I like wearing skinny jeans with my converse now.

I don't understand guy fashion...like when guys wear skinny jeans or wear make-up...

I don't mind leggings, but I hate it when a girl just wears them with a shirt. I don't give a crap how thick your leggings are, you look silly.

That's the WORST!! So many people are walking around my campus like that. With like short shirts and leggings. It's horrible!! They look like idiots!

I think leggings with long sweaters or something look really cute. But not when the sweater stops right below your crotch!

I also hate when girls wear Uggs with shorts. That's ridiculous too. If you're wearing shorts, that means it's hot out. So why are you putting your feet in Uggs if it's hot enough to wear shorts?????

They already did, Phi, Vera Wang, and some other people used them.

I love wearing skinny jeans with flip flops.
Since I live in Florida, I like to be comfy and not feel hotter then I already felt.
But I like wearing skinny jeans with my converse now.

I don't understand guy fashion...like when guys wear skinny jeans or wear make-up...

same here, converse are making a big comeback in florida where i live. i dont get why you dont like skinny jeans, the colored ones i understand, but please give me reasons to hate skinny jeans!

Ugg boots, BLECH.

And when you see a plain t shirt with about 4 different layered tank tops under it. That bothers the crap outta me.

i don't really hate any girls trends
My Addiction is colored skinny jeans and converse :]
haha
i love them
i love wearing really bright, out there, kinda stuff
and ugg's are REALLY comfortable
and i love layering

as for guy's fashion
sagging pants bug the heck out of me it's gross
oh and the way black guys are cutting their hair now days
it's retarded

but i love guys wearing skinny jeans :]
i think it's hot xD

I only wear skinnies now.
Or at least staight legged.
I have issues with jeans not being tight. It's uncomfortable for me.

Haha.. I love colorful skinny jeans XD

I don't get buying jeans that look like someone attacked them with a chainsaw.
I don't get layering 90237690842760267 little tanktops on top of each other.
Why would you wear uggs when it's 75 degrees out? I have a pair and my feet get really hot even when it's 20 degrees out.
I'm sick of seeing Birkenstocks everywhere. I don't know if it's at everyone's school, but at my school we have uniforms and they're ALL ANYONE WEARS.

I have to agree with the Uggs

i like them...but dont own any lol :p
The word Juice is so around my school it is sickening.

I however love Leggings

ooo leggings me too:teeth:

Finally a guy gets a chance to complain about a girl's fashion. Okay when girls wear low rise jeans and show their panties. I have no problem seeing it, but when you're my girlfriend I don't want anyone else seeing that except for me! Also the whole "emo" thing. Emo is in quotes, because so many girls at my school try to dress emo. They aren't emo in the least, but they dress in black. I don't have a problem with black, but when you draw blood stains on your wrist it's just going too far. Oh and if you lose five pounds when you take off your make up, that isn't sexy.

haha:lmao:
i hate goth emo...all that stuff...i just hate it..sorry any1 who likes it
oh yeah and make up...some people shouldnt even wear it....they put too much on too...ITA! lol
i dont even wear makeup
i might for a special occasion but its very light :p

Hah, I don't wear make up. I have great skin and great features (my high cheekbones look great with my short hair!), all I need is some mascara and lipgloss. I can't even apply the rest of it :p
Not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but I think Posh was copying off me. They just don't know me in Hollywood, yet. ;)

What annoys me is the 5 billion pounds of eyeliner. Geeze ladies, learn to work your natural beauty! It's cheaper, sophisticated, and the boys like it more.

Hah, I don't wear make up. I have great skin and great features (my high cheekbones look great with my short hair!), all I need is some mascara and lipgloss. I can't even apply the rest of it :p
Not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but I think Posh was copying off me. They just don't know me in Hollywood, yet. ;)

What annoys me is the 5 billion pounds of eyeliner. Geeze ladies, learn to work your natural beauty! It's cheaper, sophisticated, and the boys like it more.

...guilty xP

I mostly use green, blue, and purple though.
It's fun XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter