guy troubles

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by minniesBFF, Jun 23, 2007.

1. minniesBFF

minniesBFF I miss the tag fairy

I just had to get this off of my chest because it keeps bugging me.

This guy I know asked me out last week, and I told him that I didn't like him like that and that I just wanted to be friends. Well, afterwards he just kept asking me over and over, probably 10 times in the same day so I was getting kind of frustrated. I kept telling him I didn't want to go out with him, then he dropped a guilt bomb and said the reason I won't go out with him is because he's fat!! Now he sends me about one text message a day begging me to go out with him, and now he's calling me. He's called me four times already tonight. I don't want to answer the phone because I know he'll just ask me out again and I don't want to deal with that right now. And I feel like a jerk for not answering the phone.

okay, I'm done. :blush:

2. Raichu

Raichu DIS Veteran

Tell him that looks don't matter to you but you still only see him as a friend, or maybe after awhile he will give up.

3. pixiedust1209me

pixiedust1209me About Girly-girl Me

I would tell him the truth and to maybe even say please stop calling because it would makes things worse.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. tinkerbell12

tinkerbell12 If you can be my bodyguard, I can be your long los

^ ::yes:: to what they said.

6. 2HOT2touch

2HOT2touch The finishline is only the begining of a whole new

if he isn't listening to you, then I say, have someone else talk to him, see if they can make him understand.

7. minniesBFF

minniesBFF I miss the tag fairy

he's pretty stubborn, that's why he keeps asking me even though I've said no a few (hundred) times. but I think that if I leave him alone for a while he'll give up on me. but I still feel kinda bad for ignoring his calls, which he called again not too long ago. :sad2:

8. Mur13

Mur13 DIS Veteran

block his im, take his number out of your phone. then you can say you don't answer random numbers. I don't, got too many people calling the wrong number.

9. lalastephanie

lalastephanie DIS Veteran

Do what they said.Thats the same advice i'd give.

10. pirateprinces_dancer

pirateprinces_dancer Future Mrs.Wentz...OMC!!! Future Mrs.Beckett....OM

i like the take his # out of your phone and say u don't answer to random ppl.....LOVE that idea

11. wishspirit

wishspirit When you wish upon a star!

Tell him its not because he's fat... its beacuse he's a jerk who can't take a hint!

Next time he calls, tell him the more he calls the madder and less unattractive it makes him. You don't want a realtionship right now and the pressure he's putting on you is making you not even like him as a friend any more!

Its quite harsh, but if he isnt taking the hint, you may need to be!

12. TinkInPink

TinkInPink <font color=darkorchid>I once hurt myself eating a

while i have never faced this type of problem my best advice would be to sit down and have a serious talk about this with him. No "lets be friends" just be honest. No name calling, be sincere and truthful. He is a self conscious, insecure teenage guy, who may think you playing with him or playing hard to get.