Guides

Discussion in 'Adventures By Disney' started by beachcat, Mar 21, 2012.

1. beachcat

beachcat Mouseketeer

I have now done two Adventures by Disney tours. Both were very good. My four guides Francesc, Eddie, Heidi and Marco were also all very good. Attentive, smart, energetic, and all good at their jobs.

Anyone else have a guide who they impressed with and would recommend their tour. I am looking at doing the Southwest Splendors, Esprit de France and Alpine Magic tours over the next two years.

Does anyone have any comments about their guides or tours

Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Bobo912

Bobo912 DIS Veteran

Chris and Tiffany on Southwest Splendours. They are both awesome. One of them might be doing SWS at some point this year. They've been guiding this trip for years, but they do others as well. Haven't done the other trips you mention, but all of the guides we've had on our other adventures have been great too.

4. carpenta

carpenta DIS Veteran

I have been in E-mail contact with Tiffany and she did indicate that she is indeed leading a couple Southwest Splendour trips. Also I do believe she will be leading a Wyoming trip too. She is a lovely newlywed this year and if you see her ask her for the wedding photos....distinctly Tiffany and a great sense of humor...

5. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

I had Chris, also for SWS, and he was fabulous! His partner in crime was Cheryl, also wonderful, but I haven't heard of her doing a lot of ABD's lately. She works VIP Guest Services at Disneyland (or at least, did in 2008) and worked as an ABD Guide as needed. I'd go on an ABD with either of them in a flash.

Honestly, I've loved each and every one of my ABD Guides. Rae & Jessie in Alaska, Robyn & Tina on the Med Cruise add-on, and Landon & Adam for Knights & Lights. Everyone seems to say their Guides were the best. So I tend to think they're *ALL* the best! :goodvibes

Sayhello

6. jlou

jlou Mouseketeer

I would second this for sure! Our guides for Knights and Lights, Andy and Jamie, were wonderful and worked so hard to make everyone's trip special.

7. Judyat

Judyat Mouseketeer

Tina and Davida made our Viva Italia trip a few years ago very special.

8. CBEB

CBEB <font color=deeppink>We're ready to do it again!<b

Landon and Corey were the first ABD guides we've had (DCL Alaska add-on) and they we're both absolutely fantastic. Left us so excited about ABD that we're off to China with ABD this summer! Don't know who our guides will be, but Landon and Corey set the bar pretty high :thumbsup2

9. Tozzie

Tozzie DIS Veteran

The one thing I have never heard a negative thing about was the guide. I have been on 3 ABD trips and I can honestly say the guides have all been aces. I think you should pick the trip based on what is the highest on you bucket list and go have a great time. The guides will be awesome!!

10. goofypa

goofypa Dis Veteran

We had Robyn M. & Kristin P. for our Backstage Magic September 2009 tour. There wasn't anything that they wouldn't do for you (if they could). I would love to have them as our guides on any other ABD trips that we do. I know that Robyn also has done Germany.

11. Sarabi's Cubs

Sarabi's Cubs DIS Veteran

Landon and Adam on Knights and Lights were fabulous (and we were a VERY demanding group)!

Laurie

12. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

Us? Really? Naw! ;)

I wonder how many times they've had to get a second bus just to transport the luggage???

:rotfl:

Sayhello

13. lizavance

lizavance Mrs. Grumpy

Jason and Fred and Jennae in China were awesome!!!! I know Jason and Jennae are doing several other trips this year.

14. pxlbarrel

pxlbarrel <font color=teal>They won't allow any kind of cow

Just came back from the China tour and Jennae and Daisy were the best. And according to Jennae, the warrior on the wall was Fred.

Jennae and Daisy are doing the May adult only one then I think Jennae is doing a June one with Steven (he was shadowing our tour). Jennae then gets sent to Germany and James goes to China to do some tours with Joe (our other shadow).

15. lrweaver

lrweaver Earning My Ears

Jsaon and Craig were our guides in South Africa last year, and they were great. I know Jason is a guide for the China tour sometimes as well.

16. SingingMom

SingingMom DIS Veteran

I'm chiming in here as we just returned from "Cities of Knights & Lights" and I can't say enough wonderful things about Frankie and Francesc!:grouphug:

They were funny, clever, funny, warm, funny, knowledgable... you get the idea! :rotfl: So very caring about the entire group. We felt like we were leaving family when we said goodbye to them! :flower3: