Guides and email

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
Is it possible to e-mail your guide? I would like to talk to our guide about some add on possibilities, but when I'm home, I get her voice mail and when she returns my call, I'm not at home. I don't think I need to handle this personal business at work and my work hours are the same as member services. Has anyone ever corresponded with their guide via email?

Many guides also have evening and weekend hours- you might leave convenient times to be contacted on the voicemail. I don't think the guides do much by email.

My guide, Kelly, gave me her e-mail address. It was the first and last name, separated by a period, @disney.com. I requested it because I deal with e-mail a lot. She was very cooperative at providing it.

You could always call your guide and leave a message on her voicemail that you would be willing to email her if she would leave her email address on your voicemail. Or, leave your email in your message to her. But, I have always found that my guide is willing to call during evenings and weekends, if you let them know that you are home then. I checked with my guide today about add-ons at OKW, and more points are coming in, so it's a good idea to get your name on the list.;)

He commented about being in the office on a varying schedule., and that they did not work the same shift every day. (I think he worked 8-5 some days then later, maybe 10-7 on others.) He knew we worked during the day, so we handled most things after hours, although I don't know if he was officially on duty during each of our "after hours" calls, or if he was somehow patched through the main office while calling from home.

I like email, but phone calls just seem to get matters resolved more quickly. If you tell your guide what time you get home I would expect they would easily be able to call you later.

Thanks to all who replied. As usual, you guys are great! I'll call on Tuesday and leave a message!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter