Guide question

Jimmac

DIS Veteran
We have had some bad luck with our DVC guides. Our original one from 1997 never contacted us once we closed. Never heard from his replacement, either. We're on our 3rd one now. At least this one sent a postcard with his name and phone number but that's the only contact in over 2 years! My question now is I'm thinking of purchasing 150 points at BCV. Should I request a new rep. and do a new contract or stick with the same line of guides who seem to think it is a great effort just to be friendly? :(

If I was a guide I would have contacted everyone single one of my clients when BCV went up for sale..... Yours didnt.......

I would switch guides....

I was fortunate . . .

Natacha Brown is great! She's very well-informed and responsive. I bought VWL in December (by phone) and she practically held my hand through the entire process of buying, making a January reservation, and adding on at BCV. If I have a question she's not sure about, she quickly gets an expert on the line, briefs that person while I'm on hold, and then stays on the line to make sure I get my answer. I doubt that I would have added on if I'd hadn't had such a pleasant initial buying experience.

A satisfied customer--we should have him stuffed! --Basil Fawlty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter