Guide book

kcchief

Mouseketeer
I have been to wdw several times, but my upcoming trip will be my wife's first(as well as my our two young children's). Even though there is a vast amount of info on the web about wdw, and she is very Internet savvy, I would like to get her a guide book so she can read up. She is a book junkie and would get more out of a book. There are so many on the market. Can someone recommend a good one? Thanks in advance!

I love the Unofficial Guide to WDW for planning. Also second the vote for Passporter.

Check your local library. They probably have several of the planning books there and you can compare them. Sometimes they are not completely current but you get a good feel for how useful it would be to buy the most current version.

I love the Unofficial Guide to WDW for planning. Also second the vote for Passporter.

Check your local library. They probably have several of the planning books there and you can compare them. Sometimes they are not completely current but you get a good feel for how useful it would be to buy the most current version.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter