Guest Services were the best of any Amusement Park

pixeegrl

DIS Veteran
Once I get my TR written you will hear the whole story but the short version is I lost my card holder on the Hulk with my hotel key, my tickets and the kids, and my drivers license in it. Guest services was extremely helpful and friendly in helping me reprint our tickets-even though they probably have to do it several times a day. They also asked if I had charging privileges on my hotel card...I had completely forgotten because I was so flustered...the guy from Lost and Found came over and called the RPR for me and canceled it immediately. We went back to the hotel so I could get a new Key and somewhere between the hotel and going back to IOA I lost our oldest sons ticket. When we went to get it reprinted again it wasn't showing up because we had originally upgraded it from child to adult (my mistake on buying the childs). She tried for a good 10 minutes, she was determined to find it, when that didn't work she got someone with the magic touch who did it in about 5 seconds! I wish I had taken everyone's name down because I am going to write to UNI and let them know how great everyone was. I will give them the dates it happened and hopefully they will know who it was. By the way, I checked back the next am and it had been turned in over night. WHEW!:woohoo:

i am so happy for you that everything was replaced and later turned in the next day.
it can be so upsetting to lose those things on a vacation.

i totally agree that guest services is the best at Universal.
i have had to use them on past occasions and they never fail in giving outstanding help to me.

i think it is wonderful that you are planning to let the universal officials know they have SUPER STARS working for them!

looking forward to your trippie.

Once I get my TR written you will hear the whole story but the short version is I lost my card holder on the Hulk with my hotel key, my tickets and the kids, and my drivers license in it. Guest services was extremely helpful and friendly in helping me reprint our tickets-even though they probably have to do it several times a day. They also asked if I had charging privileges on my hotel card...I had completely forgotten because I was so flustered...the guy from Lost and Found came over and called the RPR for me and canceled it immediately. We went back to the hotel so I could get a new Key and somewhere between the hotel and going back to IOA I lost our oldest sons ticket. When we went to get it reprinted again it wasn't showing up because we had originally upgraded it from child to adult (my mistake on buying the childs). She tried for a good 10 minutes, she was determined to find it, when that didn't work she got someone with the magic touch who did it in about 5 seconds! I wish I had taken everyone's name down because I am going to write to UNI and let them know how great everyone was. I will give them the dates it happened and hopefully they will know who it was. By the way, I checked back the next am and it had been turned in over night. WHEW!:woohoo:
So glad you had a great time and everyone was so helpful to you. But...please...do not call Universal an amusement park...it's a theme park. :snooty: :rotfl:

Actually it is more of a Themes Park....plural right? LOL, whatever you call it, it was wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter