Guest of DVC and early arrival?

jaredandjessica

Earning My Ears
Hello all, just had a question and was wondering if anyone else has run into this before and could give advice?

My husband and I are DVC members and will be staying on points Sept 12 - 21 in a 2 Bdrm villa at Boardwalk. We have 6 guests staying with us as well, most of whom will be on the exact same flight as us. However, one or 2 of our guests may be arriving several hours earlier in Orlando. We are wondering if they would be able to use the Magical Express bus service and head to the resort before us? My husband and I and most of the party will be renting a large van when we all arrive several hours later. I know the early arrivals could just wait for us at the airport but was wondering if they have the ability to use the magical express bus and say hang out at the resort/pool before we officially get there to check-in?

Any input really, really appreciated! Thanks so much. pluto:

Jared & Jessica

They (or you) have to make a ME reservation for them but shouldn't be a problem. I travel on my parents points all the time. As long as their name is on the hotel reservation they can check in and use the amenities even if their rooms are not ready.

Wonderful!! Yes, their names are on the reservation I made with member services.

In that case, if they were to check-in, any idea what information the front desk will ask them for? Resort confirmation and photo ID maybe?

Maybe really ignorant questions here, but this is going to be our first trip using DVC :goodvibes

They will be asked for their names and the name of the person holding the resrvation. They may ask for ID. I don't know when they/you are arriving, but the rooms are not ususally available much before 4pm. I think we have only been assigned a room on arrival once. If this happens, they can enjoy the boardwalk and take in the sights.

Have a wonderful vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter