Guess who is now a Cast Member!

catycatcat4

Shhhh I made the username when I was a child >_<
I'm going to be starting my traditions training march 15th and will be working in Cosmic Rays at Magic Kingdom on thursday/friday/saturday. (until I can try and get full time) So keep any eye out for me!

I lost my job Monday so I figured why not apply at Disney, applied as soon as I got home and was hired yesterday/two days after losing my last job!

I'm going to be starting my traditions training march 15th and will be working in Cosmic Rays at Magic Kingdom on thursday/friday/saturday. (until I can try and get full time) So keep any eye out for me!

I lost my job Monday so I figured why not apply at Disney, applied as soon as I got home and was hired yesterday/two days after losing my last job!
That''s great, glad something good happened so quickly after something bad - good luck and happiness!

Way to go, Sierra. Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks, I have to still find a second job because they cut off for part time is only 24 hours. :( but i'm still pretty exited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter