GTY Room - 100 days out

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by disneylover5, Jul 19, 2006.

1. disneylover5

disneylover5 <font color=blue>I am ready to go now as well<br><

We are about 100 days from our cruise. We still have a CAT 6 GTY room. When will we find out our room assignment.....is there a chance for an upgrade?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mmketeer

Mmketeer <font color=blue>DIS Cast Member- no really, but n

Hi,

I sailed Feb.2, and booked at GTY CAT12, and we found out Jan 2, 2006 that we were in deed upgraded by logging on to our online reservation through Disney's website. Will you get upgraded??? You never really know with Disney, but here's some pixie dust coming your way in hopes of one. :) :wizard:

[​IMG]

4. TheYES!man

TheYES!man Earning My Ears

5. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Your cabin may be assigned months ahead, or you may find out when you get your documents. You can find out whether you have an assignment by checking the DCL website.

And one can never predict whether there will be an upgrade or not....good luck! You'll have a Magical cruise no matter what.

6. Andrew DEREK UK

Andrew DEREK UK DIS Veteran

My GTEE was assisgned last time about 60 days.

7. Tarabra

Tarabra DIS Veteran

We had a GTY 12 room for Aug. 5 and found out July 5. We were upgraded a little bit to a cat. 11.

8. LAMPSKIES

LAMPSKIES <font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>

If you are in GTY status you have a better chance of upgrade than if you were assigned....that usually means that that catagory is sold out.....must be Holloween or fall break sailing? Every time we had a GTY status we were upgraded.

9. Andrew DEREK UK

Andrew DEREK UK DIS Veteran

They higher the grasde you book as a GTY the less chance of an upgrade so if you book Cat 4 or Cat 3 little chance of an upgrade, but more on the lower decks, good luck.