GTX: The Girls Thread Next Generation

Im defiantly in on this thread!! Anyways Hi Girls!!!!!!

Ugh, already feeling the pressure of getting a date for homecoming and its not even till next month lol!!

Boys get on my nerves. Apparently I became "hot" over the summer because now they won't leave me alone!

Ran into Grilled Cheese Boy again today in the hall with my BFF. My BFF didn't know him so I was like "Omg ew hide me it's him!". The first thing she said was "I know that kid! I HATE that kid! I feel bad for you!"

At votech, some baldy with a blonde scruffy beard and too many piercings asked for my number and told me we should text sometime. I said no, and he goes, "Damn, that's too bad. You're hot". I proceeded to say "No no, I text. I just don't wanna text you".

And then apparently one of BFFs best guy friends likes me now. He's cute and all, but he's a sophomore and can be a bit immature. IDK about that one... We have gym together and the whole time he was like, looking at me.

The male species is completely and utterly confusing.

Yeah, i feel bad for you Sonya. :hug:

ive been single for 5 years until recently, and im not letting him go. hes so different from any guy ive ever met, its magical.

Boys get on my nerves. Apparently I became "hot" over the summer because now they won't leave me alone!

Ran into Grilled Cheese Boy again today in the hall with my BFF. My BFF didn't know him so I was like "Omg ew hide me it's him!". The first thing she said was "I know that kid! I HATE that kid! I feel bad for you!"

At votech, some baldy with a blonde scruffy beard and too many piercings asked for my number and told me we should text sometime. I said no, and he goes, "Damn, that's too bad. You're hot". I proceeded to say "No no, I text. I just don't wanna text you".

And then apparently one of BFFs best guy friends likes me now. He's cute and all, but he's a sophomore and can be a bit immature. IDK about that one... We have gym together and the whole time he was like, looking at me.

The male species is completely and utterly confusing.
They sure are!

Yeah, i feel bad for you Sonya. :hug:

ive been single for 5 years until recently, and im not letting him go. hes so different from any guy ive ever met, its magical.
Aww, thats super cute!! I'm happy for you Wanda!:love:

hey girls :-)
ughh im sooo stressed right now.
it's my first day of school tomorrow ):

ahh im really in love.

i just sent this to my boyfriend. i wrote it in 5 mins so its not that good lol but whatever

my love for thee burns
like the sun never ceases to shine.
our souls intertwined forever to come,
day by day ill know thou art mine.

when mine eyes saw thee from afar,
right there and then i knew,
i had found my soulmate,
and it was you.

for better, for worse
my love for thee shall never die.
It grows stronger day by day,
like the sun never ceases to shine.

hi new girls thread!!:goodvibes

i started school on the 2nd

he replied! :hyper:

"my love for you is as strong as the wind in a tornado everso intertwining from the inside out. My love that thou has accepted in a heartbeat i shall marry you. To love thee till the cease of time fill my soul tothe brim with faithfulness happiness and the everlasting light of your love. My heart shall never seek another. My heart belongs to thee and to thee i am faithful and confident. Our love is everlasting"

he replied! :hyper:

"my love for you is as strong as the wind in a tornado everso intertwining from the inside out. My love that thou has accepted in a heartbeat i shall marry you. To love thee till the cease of time fill my soul tothe brim with faithfulness happiness and the everlasting light of your love. My heart shall never seek another. My heart belongs to thee and to thee i am faithful and confident. Our love is everlasting"

*melts into a gushy puddle*
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH! :)

Wanda, haven't you only been dating this guy for like, a month?

I have the back cramps from hell, which means I'm expecting aunt flo by tomorrow. Shoot me now.

I have the back cramps from hell, which means I'm expecting aunt flo by tomorrow. Shoot me now.

:hug:
my back cramps and aunt flo visited me during a tennis match yesterday.

me 2, altho aunt flo came yesterday >.< I was feeling HORRIBLE today during geometry and I couldn't pay attention at ALLL. But thankfully I knew I would be like that so I put some Motrin stuff in my backpack and I was fine for the rest of the day. But ugh it was so annoying and AWWWFUL. >.<

my back is hurting so bad i feel like i'm going to faint from the pain any minute. i've NEVER had lower back cramps this bad before

I suck at life. I had to do an English assignment, write an essay, do a spanish assignment, do my math homework, and study for my pre-calc test, english test, and computer science test.

Well, I suppose I should start to study. =[

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter