GTX: The Girls Thread Next Generation

Good luck, julie.

I just got over my period lol

im booored just got up from a nice hour long nap lol

lol thanks!

So..um..are you engaged miss wanda????

He doesn't have enough money for a ring or anything, but yes, I agreed to marry him. Although, the wedding will probably take place after we both finish our studies. <3

I got my period last night...and I have killer cramps. But I'm really confused by it, because I thought birth control was supposed to ease the cramps a little. And ever since I went on it, my cramps have been worse. GRRRRR :headache::mad:

I think it depends on how long you've been on them.
However, I've never had issues.
Wait, we're talking about the pill, right?

He doesn't have enough money for a ring or anything, but yes, I agreed to marry him. Although, the wedding will probably take place after we both finish our studies. <3
Awwww!!! congratsss!! that's so exciting! :goodvibes

I think it depends on how long you've been on them.
However, I've never had issues.
Wait, we're talking about the pill, right?
Haha yeah. I've only been on it for 2 months, so it could be my body just getting used to the hormones and stuff. But if it's not better by my Christmas break, I'm going back to the gyno and getting a different pill. Cuz my cramps and my flow are a gajillion times worse than before i went on the pill.

Thanks! Our story is kinda romantic, and cheesy lol
I signed up for Zoosk on facebook, its like a dating website thing, really cheap lol
and there is like this 'wink' button, so I 'winked' at him, cuz i was bored and i thought he was sort of cute. THen he winks at me back, and we exchanged emails, and later on add each other on facebook. THat night he added me, we chatted over 4 hours. We got to know alot about each other. We exchanged phone numbers, and he texted me " I want you to be a part of my life." I d only known him online, for a few hours, and i was kinda shocked, i didnt reply cuz i didnt know what to say to that lol

So, basically we kept chatting for hours on end everyday, until finally one day he told me he loved me. I didnt say it back because i wasnt sure i loved him yet. Mind you, we hadn't even met in person yet, I was still thinking he was a pedo or something lol He said he was 22 but he looked 30 in pictures, but then again pictures can be deceiving .

I thought about him alot, and I decided I loved him too. I really did. I worried about him, and I realized I cared for him, and I looked him as a potential life partner. One day, I texted him and told him I loved him, and from then on I was floating on air. Three days later, we met in person for the first time at my school (wide open campus with lots of people, just in case you never know lol ) And we kissed. It was magical.
We want to spend forever with each other. He's my soulmate. <3

ok im blabbering lol probably no ones online to read this haha

I signed up for Zoosk on facebook, its like a dating website thing, really cheap lol
and there is like this 'wink' button, so I 'winked' at him, cuz i was bored and i thought he was sort of cute. THen he winks at me back, and we exchanged emails, and later on add each other on facebook. THat night he added me, we chatted over 4 hours. We got to know alot about each other. We exchanged phone numbers, and he texted me " I want you to be a part of my life." I d only known him online, for a few hours, and i was kinda shocked, i didnt reply cuz i didnt know what to say to that lol

So, basically we kept chatting for hours on end everyday, until finally one day he told me he loved me. I didnt say it back because i wasnt sure i loved him yet. Mind you, we hadn't even met in person yet, I was still thinking he was a pedo or something lol He said he was 22 but he looked 30 in pictures, but then again pictures can be deceiving .

I thought about him alot, and I decided I loved him too. I really did. I worried about him, and I realized I cared for him, and I looked him as a potential life partner. One day, I texted him and told him I loved him, and from then on I was floating on air. Three days later, we met in person for the first time at my school (wide open campus with lots of people, just in case you never know lol ) And we kissed. It was magical.

Aw that's a cute story! I'm happy for you!

Aww how sweet!! Congrats!!!

My dream has been crushed today...MY (airquotes) HUSBAND IS ENGAGED! I seriously couldn't believe it, but it's true. D:

omg awww!<3

you see? facebook is magical :D
:lmao:

I'm so annoyed right now... My friend is just selfish sometimes. I would go to the end of the earth for him but he will never return a favor.

haha that was just my mini rant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter