Current *GT/MTO/FLR Discounts!

To better accomodate those who visit this thread, on average how often do you visit this thread?

• Once a month

Votes: 59 8.7%
  • Once a week

Votes: 114 16.8%
  • 2 times a week

Votes: 36 5.3%
  • 3 times a week

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • 4 times a week

Votes: 23 3.4%
  • 5 times a week

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • 6 times a week

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • daily

Votes: 121 17.9%
  • more than 1 time per day

Votes: 49 7.2%
  • First time on Thread

Votes: 215 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, so I really haven't forgotten you all!

Just nothing new yet?

But a question, anyone doing the B2B with me when I get my Fantasy 9/12 and 9/19 MTO's? And NO! I am not paying! That's why I need the MTO's.

So, what's sells is everyone looking for? I am actually in a place now where I can go with just a little notice when they offer something. Really struggling with only one cruise so for this year. If you see below in my signature it's been a while since I did just one. And, for a while is was a cruise every 4 months or so.

Anyway, ask away and I will see if I can provide my thoughts, IMHO only of course!

OK, so I really haven't forgotten you all!

Just nothing new yet?

But a question, anyone doing the B2B with me when I get my Fantasy 9/12 and 9/19 MTO's? And NO! I am not paying! That's why I need the MTO's.

So, what's sells is everyone looking for? I am actually in a place now where I can go with just a little notice when they offer something. Really struggling with only one cruise so for this year. If you see below in my signature it's been a while since I did just one. And, for a while is was a cruise every 4 months or so.

Anyway, ask away and I will see if I can provide my thoughts, IMHO only of course!

Hi! I am hoping to go on my first cruise on the Oct 24th Fantasy sailing. I am holding out for a MTO discount. Any thoughts on when/if one might be released? Thanks so much! I check this thread on a daily basis!

Hi! I am hoping to go on my first cruise on the Oct 24th Fantasy sailing. I am holding out for a MTO discount. Any thoughts on when/if one might be released? Thanks so much! I check this thread on a daily basis!

Not a chance for the Inside room or Oceanview. And there are really no balconies till you get to the 5A or better. I have had really good luck with that time, my birthday is in that week. But, I would say chances are about 60% right now. I would look around 9/15-9/29 for this discount to pop up. It's really right there with Halloween. It will be interesting.

Do you think they will offer MTO for September ? I am beginning to wonder

I think they will offer a couple on the Fantasy and maybe a Dream towards the end of the month, nothing else IMHO. They are current offering MTO for Inside and Oceanview for Panama Canal right now in October.

Not a chance for the Inside room or Oceanview. And there are really no balconies till you get to the 5A or better. I have had really good luck with that time, my birthday is in that week. But, I would say chances are about 60% right now. I would look around 9/15-9/29 for this discount to pop up. It's really right there with Halloween. It will be interesting.
Thanks for your insights. My two children have October 29th and 30th off so that is really the only cruise we can do this fall. Balcony would be fine. I will keep my fingers crossed!

I had been looking for Fantasy at the end of Sept or beginning of Oct. But ended up booking on Freedom of the Seas for Oct 4, just couldn't make myself pay an extra $1700 for Fantasy :-/ and FotS was selling pretty quick so I wanted to be sure to get a cabin.

These cruises are selling out somehow, without *GT rates. I gave up awhile ago, but just checkout out of curiosity and the 8/29 sailing on Fantasy is sold out. Still no *GT rates for any of Sept either. I am going to go ahead and book next Oct so I don't have to stress about it for another year. :)

Like I said, seems the higher prices of DCL cruises these days hasnt keep Disney from filling the boats lately at full fare.

Like I said, seems the higher prices of DCL cruises these days hasnt keep Disney from filling the boats lately at full fare.

Seems so!
I find is kind of shocking b/c we spend way more on vacations than most people I know and I consider the pricing very high. :crazy2: Then again there are 5 of us so that makes it pretty darn pricey. I suppose if we were a family of 3 it would be less sticker shock. Our fare for next Oct will be about $8500 (will be a family of 6 by then), plus excursions/tips/onboard spending, plus we will do a couple nights at wdw after. Yikes! :headache:

Does anyone have any thoughts on the 4-night Dream departing 11/9/15...any chance of any sort of discount? The Veterans Day holiday is in there, so I'm thinking it's a long shot...

Insight?

Does anyone have any thoughts on the 4-night Dream departing 11/9/15...any chance of any sort of discount? The Veterans Day holiday is in there, so I'm thinking it's a long shot...

Insight?

November has been a good month for discounts in the past. We have sailed the week that includes Veterans Day twice on a discount. Last years' prices were not as good as the years prior.

Insight?

could be a discount, most folks aren't off. I wouldn't book for a while in hopes of the discount. prices shouldn't go up.

Seems so!
I find is kind of shocking b/c we spend way more on vacations than most people I know and I consider the pricing very high. :crazy2: Then again there are 5 of us so that makes it pretty darn pricey. I suppose if we were a family of 3 it would be less sticker shock. Our fare for next Oct will be about $8500 (will be a family of 6 by then), plus excursions/tips/onboard spending, plus we will do a couple nights at wdw after. Yikes! :headache:
Not sure what others pay for their cruises but we are a family of 3 (DD is 2 years old) and we normally get the rate at $500.00 or below per day for the 3 of us in a family verandah room. I think our 7 day fantasy next year ran closer to 600 per day but the FLR rate cruises we have done in the past can be down in the $450 per day.

I am sure there are others who have experiences below our pricing.

I had been looking for Fantasy at the end of Sept or beginning of Oct. But ended up booking on Freedom of the Seas for Oct 4, just couldn't make myself pay an extra $1700 for Fantasy :-/ and FotS was selling pretty quick so I wanted to be sure to get a cabin.

I'm on the same ship, for the same reason. I could not justify the cost and got to the point I didn't think I could even afford a discounted rate even if offered.

Not sure what others pay for their cruises but we are a family of 3 (DD is 2 years old) and we normally get the rate at $500.00 or below per day for the 3 of us in a family verandah room. I think our 7 day fantasy next year ran closer to 600 per day but the FLR rate cruises we have done in the past can be down in the $450 per day.

I am sure there are others who have experiences below our pricing.
We got a GT rate on the Magic in Feb we paid 3300 2a and 2k in an ocean view. I guess around 450. 000 per day. Ive paid as much as 750.00 per day on a June GT rate and as little as 300.00 a day with interline rate. We are a family of 4. There's been some good rates Sept through May the last couple of years.

Just came across a MTO for 10/10 Fantasy Cruise, 5a, $1540/per person
VGT for the same cruise, $1800/per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter