Current *GT/MTO/FLR Discounts!

To better accomodate those who visit this thread, on average how often do you visit this thread?

• Once a month

Votes: 59 8.7%
  • Once a week

Votes: 114 16.8%
  • 2 times a week

Votes: 36 5.3%
  • 3 times a week

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • 4 times a week

Votes: 23 3.4%
  • 5 times a week

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • 6 times a week

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • daily

Votes: 121 17.9%
  • more than 1 time per day

Votes: 49 7.2%
  • First time on Thread

Votes: 215 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are ALL the discounts for today 5/7/2015!

*GT (2)
Magic, 9-Night Norwegian Fjord Cruise - A 6/20/2015 IGT $4,000.00 OGT $4,900.00 VGT $7,600.00
Magic, 7 Night Dover to Barcelona 8/3/2015 IGT $0.00 OGT $4,158.00 VGT $5,158.00

They changed the Magic, 9-Niggt VGT rate back to the previous rate prior to my noting the drop in price on 5/5/2015. It had actually dropped $1K for a couple days. Did anyone see the drop from my sight and book and save the extra cash? Just wondering!

Hopefully we will see more discounts before long! I am predicting a *GT rate for Hawaii! I am actually going to cancel my scheduled cruise (Hawaii) for 9/7 in hopes of the *GT or even a MTO! Fingers crossed! It will be our 30th Wedding Anniversary during that period. Discount could be out as early as next week!

I am tempted to do the same for our 09/17 Hawaiian cruise! My husband thinks I am crazy for thinking about it, but there are lots of categories left and I love to get a bargain. We paid $3500 for our 9C ocean view. It seems like for a Fall one way long cruise that offering a sale would be the only way to fill the ship. But I'm not a Disney expert.

What are your thoughts on *GT for the 2nd sailing? (I won't hold you to it, haha).

Here are the discounts for today 5/8/2015

*GT (2)
Magic, 9-Night Norwegian Fjord Cruise - A 6/20/2015 IGT $4,000.00 OGT $4,900.00 VGT $7,600.00
Magic, 7 Night Dover to Barcelona 8/3/2015 IGT $0.00 OGT $4,158.00 VGT $5,158.00

NEW MTO (1)
Fantasy, 7 Night Eastern Caribbean - A 6/20/2015 MTO/I $0.00 MTO/O $0.00 MTO/V $3,259.00 5A

I am tempted to do the same for our 09/17 Hawaiian cruise! My husband thinks I am crazy for thinking about it, but there are lots of categories left and I love to get a bargain. We paid $3500 for our 9C ocean view. It seems like for a Fall one way long cruise that offering a sale would be the only way to fill the ship. But I'm not a Disney expert.

What are your thoughts on *GT for the 2nd sailing? (I won't hold you to it, haha).

Looking at the prices now, a 9D for two is $4922 and 9B is 5,122 so the price you received is good. There's a chance the discount could happen. But, I won't go if I don't get my price. So my risk is zero. You could lose money IF you cancel and don't get the offer you want. Bottom line, if you like the price, the room type, and are destined to go, don't mess with it. Just consider the price a lot better than the prices now and you win. Just my two cents.

The prices are so high I don't know if GT rate would be lower than what you have. It's hard knowing what to do I just booked the Med next year on 9/10 with my OBB and it's still at opening day prices. I'm ok with the price, but being that it's after school starts I'm wondering if they will offer discounts. I really, really and I mean really want to do a med cruise so I may just have to suck it up and not worry about. I think if they offer discounts shortly after the PIF all I would lose would be my deposit.

Anyway I would like to do another cruise between this Sept and next so I'm hoping for discounts like this last Fall, Winter and Spring. The prices have being really going up though so I'm not sure what to make of it.

Looking at the prices now, a 9D for two is $4922 and 9B is 5,122 so the price you received is good. There's a chance the discount could happen. But, I won't go if I don't get my price. So my risk is zero. You could lose money IF you cancel and don't get the offer you want. Bottom line, if you like the price, the room type, and are destined to go, don't mess with it. Just consider the price a lot better than the prices now and you win. Just my two cents.

Thank you for the advice! Though I am tempted by the idea of getting a good deal and upgrading to a balcony or saving money on an ocean view ... You're right it would really suck to have to rebook at a higher price since we are definitely going on the trip. :). I should just pay in full and not think about it!

The prices are so high I don't know if GT rate would be lower than what you have. It's hard knowing what to do I just booked the Med next year on 9/10 with my OBB and it's still at opening day prices. I'm ok with the price, but being that it's after school starts I'm wondering if they will offer discounts. I really, really and I mean really want to do a med cruise so I may just have to suck it up and not worry about. I think if they offer discounts shortly after the PIF all I would lose would be my deposit.

Anyway I would like to do another cruise between this Sept and next so I'm hoping for discounts like this last Fall, Winter and Spring. The prices have being really going up though so I'm not sure what to make of it.

Thanks for the advice! And that's a good point about weighing the cost of a lost deposit with any potential sales in the near future.

Have fun planning your Med cruise ... That's on my bucket list as well! :)

Thanks for the advice! And that's a good point about weighing the cost of a lost deposit with any potential sales in the near future.

Have fun planning your Med cruise ... That's on my bucket list as well! :)

My bucket list is a lot bigger than my bank account. My other problem is I'm a terrible planner. If a great rate pops up I can't resist. Hawaii was not something I had even considered, but I couldn't pass up the discount. I have been to Oahu a few times, but I a haven't seen the other islands. Pearl Harbor will be great for the kids. I find it easier to show them history then try to read about it in a book. Enjoy your cruise.

I know all these prices are for the first two people in the stateroom, does this also include the taxes and fees for them as well?

New to the whole Disney Cruise family! Just booked a 5 night cruise to the Caribbean leaving November 29th for myself, hubby and 3 boys (10, 6, and almost 3). What are the chances of getting a lower fare for our trip? Right now, we are staying in a deluxe family ocean view stateroom with verandah with insurance for 4346.90. We have been to Disney World twice and I got room discounts and/or free dining for our trip.

Ugh! Our June 12th cruise is only 31 days out, still lots of cabins available, and no FLR rates posted :sad1: Guess DCL is expecting a lot of last minute bookings.

Here are the discounts for today 5/12/2015.

*GT(2)
Magic, 7 Night Dover to Barcelona 8/3/2015 IGT $3,418.00 OGT $4,158.00 VGT $5,158.00

MTO (1)
Fantasy, 7 Night Eastern Caribbean - A 6/20/2015 MTO/I $0.00 MTO/O $0.00 MTO/V $3,259.00 5A

Trying to decode some of the abbreviations. I know MTO and FLR but what is the number in () after that? Also, like in the last one what is the /I, /O, /V mean? And I assume 5A is the deck? Like I said in previous posts I know nothing about cruising.

Trying to decode some of the abbreviations. I know MTO and FLR but what is the number in () after that? Also, like in the last one what is the /I, /O, /V mean? And I assume 5A is the deck? Like I said in previous posts I know nothing about cruising.

The very first post of this thread goes over all the questions you just asked.

Still trying to figure out cruising, but I'm curious... What's the likelihood of getting two connecting rooms with a GT rate? I'm sure it depends on supply, but just curious if there's an opinion on this from the more experienced cruisers out there?

Thanks

From your signature you are looking at two rooms for you and your kids. You would book 2 rooms and link them together. Hopefully they would accommodate if possible. You have to be willing to access the room assignments if not, so I would plan on them not being connected. They will see that the rooms are linked, however you cannot make any requests for accommodations when *GT. If you think the 12/13 year olds good handle a room away, go for it. Chance of connecting rooms 45% chance. But, if you want to book, be one of the first to book so that IF they go by date booked you have a greater chance. IMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter