Current *GT/MTO/FLR Discounts!

To better accomodate those who visit this thread, on average how often do you visit this thread?

• Once a month

Votes: 59 8.7%
  • Once a week

Votes: 114 16.8%
  • 2 times a week

Votes: 36 5.3%
  • 3 times a week

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • 4 times a week

Votes: 23 3.4%
  • 5 times a week

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • 6 times a week

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • daily

Votes: 121 17.9%
  • more than 1 time per day

Votes: 49 7.2%
  • First time on Thread

Votes: 215 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The DCL website looks totally different today! Before, you could put in your date and put FLR for a Florida Resident discount and see if it was available. But, I don't see a place to put in a code any more. Am I missing it?
Instead of using the side-bar on the DCL landing site, click on the menu item that says "Search for a Cruise". This will bring up the more full-featured search page.

Instead of using the side-bar on the DCL landing site, click on the menu item that says "Search for a Cruise". This will bring up the more full-featured search page.
Sorry, I'm not seeing "search for a cruise" anywhere on the new website. On the old one, that is how it was - but the whole site has changed. Maybe I'm just not seeing where it lets you put in a code as it did before?

Sorry, I'm not seeing "search for a cruise" anywhere on the new website. On the old one, that is how it was - but the whole site has changed. Maybe I'm just not seeing where it lets you put in a code as it did before?
I still get the old site on my phone. I find that with the old site there's more rooms available on cruises that I've been pricing out then when I price them out with the new site. The new site shows very limited room selection. It's weird. I don't know about the FLR hopefully you can figure it out.

wow, just looked at the website. looks like this thread might be done. I will have to research and see if there is an easy way to pull the information. This looks like it could take me double or triple the time, of which I just don't have right now. Will review the database and see what I can figure out. I will keep you posted.

What is everyone seeing on the site that I am not seeing. When I pull the site up it is identical to the one that we have all become accustomed to.

I'm using Firefox on my PC and I see the old site. But when I use my mobile, I see the new site.

upload_2015-9-30_14-41-19.png

The new website is going to make searching for the discounts and predicting what cruises may be discounted very difficult. I get completely different room availability between the the old and new websites. I think its just a matter of time before firefox has the new site. If you have a cruise booked and want to modify it you will be switched over to the old site. I have a feeling it's just a matter of time before that changes too.

Disney seems to make their pricing as opaque as possible. Decide first and then they will give you the price. But most people make cost based decisions.

Disgusted with Disney price hiding on their cruise site and their resort site.

What does the site everyone is looking at look like ? Confused

For some reason I just don't see what everyone else is seeing. What I do see is that they added a new FLR for the November 14 cruise on the Fantasy which appears to be the same deal as the October 31 cruise.

What I also see is the webcam for the Port of Miami (where I live) as the Sail Away Party takes place for the first Miami cruise on the Magic as it prepares to sail away with my dream of getting an FLR this fall.

The new website is going to make searching for the discounts and predicting what cruises may be discounted very difficult. I get completely different room availability between the the old and new websites. I think its just a matter of time before firefox has the new site. If you have a cruise booked and want to modify it you will be switched over to the old site. I have a feeling it's just a matter of time before that changes too.

that's what I am afraid of, still going to research though.

The DCL website looks totally different today! Before, you could put in your date and put FLR for a Florida Resident discount and see if it was available. But, I don't see a place to put in a code any more. Am I missing it?

I don't see the new site yet on my laptop, but I see it on my phone. I couldn't find a place to enter the FLR and MTO codes, but you could still go to special offers and it appears that the search engine puts the code in for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter