GRR losing nonstop post SWA merger?

Lisa0620

Mouseketeer
I was glad that GRR wasn't dropped all together post merger, but looking at the AT schedule starting August 12 the nonstops to MCO disappear. Anybody have any insider info or are they gone for good? Bummer.

They do disappear in August but see them in October. It would seem the times have changed as well as before the non-stop from GRR was at 12pm or 1pm. The times leaving GRR for MCO is now 10am which is better IMO.

I was glad that GRR wasn't dropped all together post merger, but looking at the AT schedule starting August 12 the nonstops to MCO disappear. Anybody have any insider info or are they gone for good? Bummer.

Thanks, Redarrow5150, you made my day!

Looks like starting Sept. 30 they have daily nonstop flights:

Sun-Friday
Flight #309, GRR to MCO, departs 1:30 pm
Flight #587, MCO to GRR, departs 10:20 am

Saturday
Flight #790, GRR to MCO, departs 7:10 am
Flight #844, MCO to GRR, departs 4:15 pm

No guarantees, obviously, but I'm thrilled to see them on the schedule. Thanks again!

Now if the price would just go down!!!!! $309 for the RT???? I was worried also that the non-stop was gone. I was ready to go back to driving to Detroit to avoid the layovers but I still might for the price. The most I have every paid out of GRR to MCO is $179 rt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter