Group of 8 adults, 1 teenager, and 1 two year old....

weirdpaintballr

Mouseketeer
So what do you think we should try to do. One of the adults and the 2 year old have never been, but everyone else has been atleast once. We are traveling with my mom, dad, and me, then there is my sister and her husband, then my mom and dad's 2 friends, their kid and her husband, then their little boy....confused? :rotfl2:

It all depends...how many days will you be going...what time of year...these will help determine how much time you have for the parks.

Well, that's quite a bit of time before your trip and probably everyone you listed will not still want to make the trip. (That is over a year from now, ya know. lol.)

But if the group in fact makes the trip as you listed them, then my advice to you would be to break up into two or three groups to tour the parks, making some meal reservations for the whole group along the way so y'all can get together and talk about what a good time you are having.

Enjoy.

Definitely break up whenever needed. Make most of the trip about the 2 year old but do not rule out the teenager. Adults are so much more adaptable.

Take cell phones (turn them off when in a queue line or an attraction). Keep the lines of communication well open. From what I can see, you have three distinct parties. Each one should plan or think about what they want to do. If it matches up with someone else, then fine. If not, go out and have fun anyway. After three family trips, everyone now understands that. I still laugh at my mother-in-law last Christmas time. "Can I *please* go with you guys?" Turns out her husband and son (not my husband) were going too slow. She wanted action and said we were younger and wanted to spend the day with us. She ended up with my son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter while my husband and I had a day to ourselves.

As for what you should do - everything you can. At your own pace with your own group. Meet up when you can - maybe for dinner or lunch or if that's not possible, back at the resort for the evening or for afternoon swimming. There's no way you can all enjoy Disney World by being in a group all the time.

well i'm the teenager so i dont think i will be forgotten....im pretty sure me and my sister and her husband will go away from the other people...I"m pretty sure everyone will still want to go...so that shouldn't be a problem....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!