Group of 5 hotel question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by geniegirl, Mar 28, 2013.

1. geniegirl

geniegirl DIS Veteran

I thought that we could still do a room at pop with a group of 5 if one was under 3. Kids would be 9, 6, and 2 at the time travel.

While I know it will be tight we did it last year with a pack n play, double stroller and a dorm fridge and we managed. Was hoping to squeeze this price range one more time.

Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Princess Disney Mom

Princess Disney Mom DIS Veteran

That is my understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

4. LeahA

LeahA DIS Veteran

We stayed at POP with 5 people when our youngest was 2. It was tight but it was fine, the kids were 2,5,8 years old. You probably would have to call direct to book if you can't book online.

5. geniegirl

geniegirl DIS Veteran

Thanks. Yes I was trying on line and it wouldn't let me, I will call. Thanks again.

6. n3rf

n3rf My Ears are growing, can you see them

Yes, it's doable, I'm in the same boat for POP.

DH, DW, DD2, DD8 and Mother in Law (5) and CM said no problem since the youngest was under 3 and there is no additional charge, i just had to pay the $10.00 per day for the extra adult.

pixiedust:

7. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Online reservations having been allowing people to do it for whatever reason.

Call to book it or just price it out without the 2 year old if you're just looking.