~Groovy's Trades!~

Sorry Disney Dreams, but I have traded the rocket and 1 stack of presents. I still have the rest you need however :) I don't need the pirate pin and slide pieces anymore, but if you have any other various rares I am open to offers :)

I am interested in your pumpkin, christmas tree and herbie jacket, assuming that it is for a girl. For them I offer
animator's desk
fantasyland quest pin
fantasyland castle retro pin
prince phillip's briarstone
huntsman's heartless hamper
thank you

dancingfire said:
I am interested in your pumpkin, christmas tree and herbie jacket, assuming that it is for a girl. For them I offer
animator's desk
fantasyland quest pin
fantasyland castle retro pin
prince phillip's briarstone
huntsman's heartless hamper
thank you

Does the Animator's Desk come with a stool? I will have to think about your offer.. If you could replace the Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin with another quest item I can accept :) If you don't want to, that's fine and I will think about your offer.

groovyguestgirl said:
Does the Animator's Desk come with a stool? I will have to think about your offer.. If you could replace the Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin with another quest item I can accept :) If you don't want to, that's fine and I will think about your offer.
Yes, it comes with the stool. I can replace the pin with captain nemo's nautilus chair and/or rocketship couch.

I am interested in these items..
» x4 Stack of Presents
» x1 Christmas Tree
» x1 Animator Stool

I offer..
» x1 Stitch Teleporter Set
» x1 Ace Carpet
» x1 Cactus Chair
» x1 Jungle Cruise Poster: Gorilla
» x1 Jungle Cruise Poster: Rhino

Thanks for your consideration, Michelle

I'm interested in the Surfing Pin. What specific items are you looking for for the pin? :)

Shadow

PrincessJen09 : Sorry, but I don't need credits, thanks anyways though! :)
MichelleXL : Sorry, I don't need the items you offered. Thanks anyways :)
Shadow : I have no specific items, but I like more holiday and anything rare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter