Grocery Stores near DLR?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by tinkerbelt, Apr 1, 2007.

1. tinkerbelt

tinkerbelt DIS Veteran

What grocery stores are close to DLR? I remember that there used to be a Vons not terribly far off, but I am not sure where it was or if it is still there. We will have a car, so it doesn't have to be walking distance.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hlbtimes2

hlbtimes2 <font color=teal>Stretch that spine out big and ta

The only place I've ever went is the food 4 less a mile or so down katella. Its not a nice store, but has good prices on things like water and pop. You might try map questing it. I know we drove past an Albertsons on our way to the hotel, so there must be one close by. I've also heard there is a costco not far away.

4. mamatojade

mamatojade Mouseketeer

Does the Food4Less have wine?:rolleyes1

5. hlbtimes2

hlbtimes2 <font color=teal>Stretch that spine out big and ta

6. jlmarr

jlmarr See you at Fenton's

I agree, although I do shop there. If you want a nicer store try Ralph's, about a mile further. Go west on Katella and turn left on Euclid (first signal past Food 4 Less) - Ralph's is just past Chapman (2nd signal) and will be on your right.

7. Amy&Dan

Amy&Dan DIS Veteran

Yeah, Food4Less can be sort of scary. But the prices are good. We went to an Albertsons on Katella once that was very nice. But since our shuttle service was doing the driving I cannot remember exactly where on Katella. But it was pretty close. And it sold wine too ;) .

8. I Heart Disneyland!

I Heart Disneyland! Disneyland geek since the 1960's!!

There's a Target nearby too and they have food items. :) It's on Chapman, I believe. About 3 miles from DL.