Grocery Store near Homewood Suites on 3100 Parkwood Blvd

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by paters, Apr 22, 2001.

1. paters

paters Earning My Ears

Is there a grocery store near the Homewood Suites at Epcot. I need one that is open 24 hours, as we will not be at the hotel until atleast 11:30 pm. We have a full kitchen, so I would like to take advandtage of this from the very beginning. Thanks for any input.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. paters

paters Earning My Ears

I know that it's tacky to bump yorself, but I really need an answer to my question. We are leaving on Wednesday. Thanks

4. OrlandoInfo

OrlandoInfo Mouseketeer

There are grocery stores in the area, but I am not sure if they are open 24-hours. There are three Publix grocery stores, all located within a ten minute drive. The closest Publix is located near Old Town. As you exit Parkway Boulevard, make a left onto 192. Continue for less then 1 mile. On your left hand side, you will see a devlopment called Xentury City - make a left into this street, and Publix will be immediately on your left.

If the Publix is not open 24-hours, there is a Wal-Mart supercenter with grocery store that is. It is a little further however. As you exit Parkway Boulevard, make a left onto 192. Continue for 4-5 miles. The Wal-Mart will be on your right, just after Medieveal Times.

Your hotel may also have a grocery purchasing service, where you leave them a list and the buy it for you - I know Residence Inn by Marriott does this.

Have fun!

5. #1 TITANS FAN

#1 TITANS FAN Mouseketeer

6. Kay1

Kay1 <font color=red>Check out Ricki's hidden Mickey!<b

Isn't Goodings open 24 hours. It certainly is close. It's right there at Crossroads. We've started to go there a lot. The deli area has lots of entrees that can be microwaved, plus salads like mozzarella/tomatoes and Greek Pasta salad.