Grocery Stop when Staying Club Level?

ForMyBoys

DIS Veteran
Hi All, We are booking our car ride from the airport over to Portofino and wondering if those who have stayed club level before have done a grocery stop? Since club level will have breakfast stuff, soda, drinks, appetizers, desserts, etc. I'm not sure we'll need to.

BUT I just read the club doesn't open til 7am, and since we want to hit park at the one hour early mark (and opening is 8am in July) we won't be able to take full advantage of that on days we want to get to the park at 7am. But I'm assuming we can stock a few items from the club if needed? For instance go to breakfast on day one and bring a few extras to our room so we can eat it the next day if we head to the park before 7am? Is that true- that they will let you take stuff out of the club?

If you have stayed club, what are the things you wish you had purchased etc.?

We did not do a grocery stop on our trip. You can bring goodies from the club level. We took pop and waters plus some fruit each breakfast visit for the room. In the evenings they will give you beer and wine in to go cups.

We did pack some of our favorites in our luggage for the flights and just in case. We bring gum, fruit snacks, licorice, beef jerky, nuts, granola bars and anything else we have around the house we are craving.

OK Thanks. Do they have soda all day? Or just at lunch/dinner? I've been to a lot that doesn't serve soda in the morning?

And if you don't see soda out in the morning, just ask the concierge. They are very happy to grab a few cans 'to go'.

Ask if you don't see it they will try to accommodate you with most requests.

When we stayed at RPR club level, we stopped for drinks and snacks. We didn't need them. Well, except for the beer and wine we bought LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter