Grocery shopping for villas

Watch out for PS2 games as they're region 1 and we're region 2, but my DSis found some good GBA games which we'd never seen over here for about $10 in the Walmart clearance. We also found some unusual rodeo toys - obviously the names meant nothing to us, but they were a poseable bull with a little figure with a magnet in his bottom so you can pose him on top, plus a standing figure of the same bloke. They were about $5, and small and well-packed so could make great gifts even for hard-to-buy-for adults (C&W fans :earseek: ?) DH also found great T-shirts in Walmart with hockey and football names on, for $5, and DS(12) got a street hockey shirt for $10 - a smilar one with Stitch on for DS(6) cost $24 in AK!! They would make a great gift for teens too cool for Mickey - I suppose they were last seasons (like buying an old Chelsea shirt) but they're well made and wash great.

I can't think of any more unusual grocery items - as we were onsite we didn't buy that much. I've heard goldfish crackers are very popular and want to try to get some for DS(6).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter