Grocery delivery for Swan

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by catiesmom, Apr 11, 2013.

1. catiesmom

catiesmom Earning My Ears

I know that the primary grocery delivery services do not deliver to the Swan/Dolphin b/c the resort will not take the orders.

I'm still holding out hope that I can find someone to deliver directly to me. I'll be at the hotel for pickup. Can anyone recommend someone that may be willing to help me out? Perhaps a personal shopper?

Or do any local grocery stores do online ordering? We have that here. I can order and basically drive through for pick up. Anything like that close to WDW?

We really don't want to have to grocery shop if we can avoid it & the Hess station doesn't have what we need.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. OklahomaTourist

OklahomaTourist Mouseketeer

The Goodings grocery store just outside the southern side of WDW (where the Taco Bell/McDonald's/Pizzeria Uno sit) used to offer delivery service. There was a sign with a number you called directly to place the order. Now, let me immediately caveat that by saying I never used it, and I don't know if they still offer it, or if they deliver to the Swan/Dolphin.

3. Best Aunt

Best Aunt "That's the best-est present ever!"

I always have Tiffany Towncar pick me up at the airport, and they do a 30 minute grocery stop. I would be doing the shopping, but I wouldn't exactly be interrupting the vacation because I wouldn't have checked into the hotel yet.

4. DianaPrince

DianaPrince Mouseketeer

Walmart delivers to that area I believe, Theres a place where you put in the address of where you want it delivered and it will tell you if they do. You order your items online. I think the site to store option can be used to so u can pick it all up ready to go.