grocery delivery company?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by ehsween, Mar 17, 2013.

1. ehsween

ehsween Mouseketeer

We would like to have some groceries delivered to our hotel March 29-April 5. What company have some of you used? Have you had good experiences?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disney4Shaw

Disney4Shaw Earning My Ears

We have used both Garden Grocer and We Go Shop. We were satisfied with both. The biggest difference is with Garden Grocer you choose from a menu of items on their website and with We Go Shop you send a list of the items you want and they go to the store of your choice to get those specific items. I would recommend either company from our experience.

4. ehsween

ehsween Mouseketeer

Ok thanks very much! :)

5. TwinkleKS

TwinkleKS Mouseketeer

We used Garden Grocer our last trip and had great results with them. We had some luggage issues and needed basics like diapers, wipes, toothbrushes, etc. as well as some milk for the kiddos. It worked really well for us.

6. 2ndStarr

2ndStarr Earning My Ears

We love Garden Grocer!

7. ShuisFan584

ShuisFan584 <font color=red>Bowler & <font color=blue>Softball

We have used Garden Grocer on multiple occasions and they've always been great! Delivery has always been during the scheduled time and we got everything as ordered.

8. Erinmc3

Erinmc3 Mouseketeer

Glad you asked this. I asked this same question a few weeks ago and only got one response. Guess it got hidden in all these posts ;). We have used Garden Grocer in the past with good results but I was wondering if there were any other companies that were highly recommended.

9. ibdamamma

ibdamamma If it's dirty, throw it away and buy another one

This is great to know! I dreaded the idea of taking a cab or renting a car to find a grocery store