groceries at pop without vehicle

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by mudd061202, Aug 25, 2005.

1. mudd061202

mudd061202 Earning My Ears

Staying first time at disney oct. 4-10. flying southwest and taking wdw free transportation to pop century. just curious how to get my 2 yr. old a gallon of milk? I have looked at web sites and see no grocers in pop can i take the bus to say old key west and get groceries there, or how would be the best way.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. taheenee

taheenee Mouseketeer

I haven't used them yet but are planning on using www.wegoshop.com. Many on here have recomended them so we're going to try them in sept!

4. LoriLea

LoriLea Mouseketeer

If you're just looking for milk, you can buy it in the food court at Pop Century. They do have larger than the small individual cartons although I don't remember the size specifically. It'll of course be more costly than the grocery store but if that's all you need, it would save you a trip.

5. Dopey Sharon

Dopey Sharon Proud Mimi of our first grandchild, Lily

Milk is cheaper in the gift shop. My DH (who gets up earlier than us) would get a pint every morning for our cereal. We filled the ice bucket with ice and put the remaining milk in there to keep cold.

6. irish dancer

irish dancer DIS Veteran

I highly recommend www.wegoshop.com. We used them on our trip last week and it went without a hitch. We needed more than just milk though, with 5 of us on a 11 day budget trip we also got fruit, cereal, soda, juice bags, bread, jelly, peanut butter and other misc. snacks. They were timely, nice, accomodating and will shop at the store(s) of your choice.

7. lacy1101

lacy1101 DIS Veteran

We'll be using wegoshop.com for the first time on our upcoming trip. I've yet to read a bad thing about them!

8. Mickeefan

Mickeefan DIS Veteran

Mudd061202: We'll be at POP from Oct 4-9 and I've been tossing around the idea of getting groceries delivered, but I probably won't be ordering much. Would you consider splitting an order?