Greyhound from Western Canada

Hey I agree alot with what Daisy had to say. Its been about 20 years since I ever had to ride a bus. But those memories are still with me. eek!
I don't want to be negative about those who have to ride a greyhound bus. but its not like your commuting to work daily and are sitting amongst familiar faces. There is a reason why some ride a bus rather than drive. the most frequent one is their flat broke or running away from their troubles.... in other words you would be among questionable strangers and I do mean questionable.
I am a police officer and have had to many complaints of drunks, drugs and complete yahoo's sitting at the back of the bus being a nuisance etc. and yes those long nights of sitting their waiting to see what group just got on from having a night on the town loaded and loud. yee haw....

my advice to you. DON'T DO IT. IT WILL RUIN YOUR TRIP TO DISNEY..... SAVE A LITTLE BIT MORE AND FLY. JUST THINK OF IT THIS WAY. 3 MORE DAYS OF VACTION YOU JUST SAVED. HAVE A GOOD ONE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter