Greetings from a Newbie!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Mom2StitchLuv, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Mom2StitchLuv

Mom2StitchLuv Earning My Ears

Decided it was time to take a deep breath and jump into the forums. I'm a mom to three Disney freak girls - one of whom is married and starting her own little family. My next trip to WDW is in one month [ONE! MONTH!!!] when I take down my 18yo and her 18yo cousin to celebrate their graduations.

Grew up next to Disneyland but am now located on the East Coast. Sadly, I don't get my Disney fix as often as I'd like [as in, every month]. We get down there about once a year, if we're lucky, and out to DL every few years.

Nice to "meet" all of you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Aliceacc

Aliceacc <font color=royalblue>We had a wonderful time, but

Hi and welcome!

Nothing to fear, this is a great place!

Where are you staying in WDW?

Our next trip is next summer. (Kitchen renovation starting any day now-- I hope-- so no trip this year.) I'm hoping to book it this week when prices are released :)

4. dizneygeek

dizneygeek Earning My Ears

Hi!

I am also new on the boards, and it's nice to have you here!

These boards are full of helpful people and information. Be careful on the community boards -- it seems as if you need tough skin to post there.

I hope you find these boards helpful, as I am!

5. Pooh2

Pooh2 Dis Veteran

Congrats on the graduations! Have a wonderful time on your celebration trip!

6. magicaldisney

magicaldisney DIS Veteran

7. Mom2StitchLuv

Thanks for the welcomes!

We're staying offsite at our TimeShare. It was inherited a few years ago and we're actually trying to get rid of it [yeah....just TRY getting rid of a TimeShare]. It's not bad, but we'd rather get DVC points for the family.

This will be the first time at WDW for my niece - the 5th time for my dd. We're going to Cindy's Royal Table for the first time - never managed to get ADRs when the kids were little but better late than never!

8. sueliz

sueliz Mouseketeer

Sounds like a fun way to celebrate graduation!!!

9. Mom2StitchLuv

Ok. Just got my Photo Pass+ after going back and forth on that for days, lol.

And somehow.....I don't know HOW it happened *innocent look* I got us all breakfast at Ohana on our last day there. Really. Not a clue how my credit card gave all that information and got us a booking. *blinkblink*

But seriously. To go to WDW and *not* have one on one time with Stitch?!?!? Yeah. Not gonna happen. It'll be a surprise for the girls - I'm not telling them until we pull into the Polynesian Resort parking lot. :thumbsup2

10. dawgfan

dawgfan from georgia ya'll

Welcome!

11. Adda

Adda Earning My Ears

Yay post # 10