Green Typhoon Lagoon (?) Box

Discussion in 'Virtual Traders Market' started by Disney Dreams, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Disney Dreams

Disney Dreams Proudly afflicted with TDMA!

Mar 10, 2006
    Hi All,

I have been offered this item in a trade and I am curious about it as I have not seen 1. I have been told by a friend that it was a prize - we think in the ride competition.

Does anyone know anything about this item - and how it generally seems to trade (i would not keep it if I were to accept it in the initial trade).

Thanks for any input,
    Disney Dreams
  2. cteddiesgirl

cteddiesgirl <font color=deeppink>Not invisible to the Tag Fair

Sep 5, 2005
    I have only seen a couple pictures of it. I believe that it was available only from staff.

It is very rare, as is the blue (not green) Blizzard Beach Chair.
  3. Adventuredaz

Adventuredaz DIS Veteran

Jun 29, 2005
    the green Blizard Beach crates were part of the prize package for the water slide ride competition. They gave 2 to each runner up. and I believe 4 to Grand Prize winners that means there are an estimated 500 out there. I can't say for sure but I have heard they are not real popular right now. Trading is not my thing but I will jump out on a ledge here and call them a sleeper item with future least till they release it in bulk next summer lol.
  4. groovyguestgirl

groovyguestgirl pop!

Mar 5, 2006
    I agree with Adventuredaz. These have never been real popular, and a couple of months ago I traded one away.

I paid a Crow's Nest Barstool and Pole for it. When I traded it away, I recieved some regular rares.