Great Wolf Lodge party goodie bags?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by mommyof2princesses, Jan 21, 2010.

1. mommyof2princesses

mommyof2princesses Being mom to 2 princessess is a lot of work!

Aug 31, 2006
    My dd will be having her 15th bday party at great Wolf lodge. She is inviting 4 close friends and then 2 siblings of those friends. I am trying to decided on goody bags. I want something cheap since the party is huge!

I was thinking a Great Wolf Lodge bag with a towel with their name embroidered on it and maybe some chocolate bars.

I don't know about the siblings. I was thinking of something much simpler as they are invited not for the birthday girl. Plust they are only 7 and 9.
  2. tower_of_terror_luvr

tower_of_terror_luvr DIS Veteran

Apr 19, 2009
    I am 15 and I would like the goody bag you described for the siblings I would say candy and like some kiddie jewelery if they are girls
  3. billwendy

billwendy DIS Veteran

Aug 28, 1999
    Sounds great!! Candy would be awesome!! Ooohh, maybe some beauty stuff if they are into that, they could paint nails and stuff at night....or maybe a new DVD movie for the bday girl for them to watch at night - with some moovie munchies???? How about some tokens for the arcade??? Sounds like FUN!!!:cool1: