Great trip!- Magic cruise report ( long)

What a great cruise report... My husband and I were reading this report a little late. So we're not sure if you will read this responce. We're booked on the Magic 7 day in March of 2002, DH-DW-DS 10- DS 18mths.. We're wondering what cabin assignment you had. Your view point of the bay sounded so nice. We would love to have a cabin on that side of the ship.

Also, thanks for being so detailed in your trip report... we felt like we were on board... smile Can't wait for our sailing. Eating that Mac and Cheese now... hehehe

Grandy party of 4...:smooth:

Thanks for posting a great trip report. We are booked on the Magic for March 16, 2002. I can't wait to go now. We had done the 4 day cruise in February 2001. I think the 7 day sounds wonderful!

Hi,
I really loved your report! We just returned from the 4 day Wonder cruise and booked the Western Caribean trip for October 2002 - couldn't pass up the unbelievable rate we were able to book that trip for!
Anyway, thanks again:)

RGRANDY,

Thanks for the kind comments about our trip report.

Our cabin was 7564 on the starboard side (right) with a verandah. Last year our cabin was 7676. We were exactly mid-ships. In fact, while cruising at night I could look down and see the stabilizer fins out not far below the surface.

Good luck on your cruise next year !

Loved reading about your trip. We are booked for the 7 day next March (2002) and can't wait. I have a long winter to get through before we leave, so it is fun to read about other peoples' trips while I am waiting for my turn. Thanks for posting!

Casey's Mom:

Thanks for the feedback! I hope you have a great trip. I wish we were going in March also!

We just came back from 12-15 to 12-22 Magic and had
Passayu as our assistant server. He was wonderful with the kids.
Sweet and thoughtful man. Took care of our every wish!
Hope to request him again next time.

Jules,

I am glad that Passayu is still serving (although it must be tough being far from home for so long). He was such a pleasant man and really worked hard to make our dining enjoyable.

When we talked to him at the end of the cruise he was not sure if DCL was going to renew his contract (I think he had 3 or 4 mos to go then). It looks like DCL has realized what an assest he is.

If he's on the ship the next time we go I will be requesting him also!

Randy

:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter