Great Snacks in WDW - a Guide

Very enjoyable read, thank you. I had my first Napoleon on our trip last week, and it was amazing!

I did notice a couple of typos--in the Zebra Domes section (yum) the word respectively is missing an e, and in the Wishes Dessert Party section, you have one place where "dessert" is spelled "desert". (Sorry to be picky about that--can you tell proofreading is part of my job?)

Now I need to go find an at-home snack that will not be nearly as tasty as a Disney snack!

Can you take another proofing? In the Zebra Dome descriptions, incredibly is missing an "i" and "their" is spelled "there". Sorry, had to chime in. I think we will choose one of the snacks you reviewed before we go and make it a point to get one this November. Thanks - well done!!

Can you take another proofing? In the Zebra Dome descriptions, incredibly is missing an "i" and "their" is spelled "there". Sorry, had to chime in. I think we will choose one of the snacks you reviewed before we go and make it a point to get one this November. Thanks - well done!!

Thanks very much for the proofing. I have corrected this error.

So glad that people are enjoying this!

:worship: GREAT review and advice. My mouth was watering too much for me to notice the typo's!! LOL also, your site is awesome, just added it to my favorites!! Awesome!!:banana:

:worship: GREAT review and advice. My mouth was watering too much for me to notice the typo's!! LOL also, your site is awesome, just added it to my favorites!! Awesome!!:banana:

Thanks so much, glad that you enjoyed it!

You still need to correct the part about Dole Whips being dairy free. They are lactose free...there is a difference and someone with a casein allergy can have their day ruined by thinking they are dairy free and eating one.

http://www.allergyfreemouse.com/2011/06/aloha-isle-dairy-free/

Okay, I have researched this. Per your suggestion, I have edited the article (as well as another article on my site that mentions Dole Whips). The draw is still there for the lactose intolerant, but if a person has an actual milk allergy (much less common than lactose intolerance), they should still be careful.

I did not realize that they are gluten free, so I added that information, which may be useful to some.

Yep, another variation on "The Big Pretzel". The ONLY place I've regularly seen them at DAK is at the little cart near the exit to Kali River Rapids. I can't remember if I found them on my last trip near the Safari or not...

I also find them at the stand at the exit of KS/entrance to Rakifi's planet watch. I think it is the Harambe Market or something like that. It's where the little 'school' is set up.

I also find them at the stand at the exit of KS/entrance to Rakifi's planet watch. I think it is the Harambe Market or something like that. It's where the little 'school' is set up.

Oh, good call! I see another edit coming...

I also believe it is "Napoleon", not "Napolean". However you spell it, I love them.

And you can keep your nasty spicy Jalapeno pretzels; stick with the original sweet cream cheese filled soft pretzel from The Lunching Pad in MK. Sorry, folks, not a fan of peppers at any time, but love my cream cheese.

And if you are going for unique non-park snacks, don't forget the Oreo bon-bons only available on the dessert table at the Cape May dinner buffet.

And the ability to "go for broke" and try, I dunno, maybe 27 different types of snacks by going to the Wishes Dessert Party in the MK.

Don't YUCK someone's YUMM....calling something that someone else really likes "nasty" is rude. I also love jalapeno - in just about any form. I do not like mushrooms - but would not say they were nasty...just not to my liking.

My favorite snack is the chocolate crepe! It's available at the kiosk in the French pavilion.....

Don't YUCK someone's YUMM....calling something that someone else really likes "nasty" is rude. I also love jalapeno - in just about any form. I do not like mushrooms - but would not say they were nasty...just not to my liking.

Agreed. for instance, I don't personally care for big pretzels in pretty much any flavor combination, but lots of people really love them, so I felt they were absolutely worthy of inclusion in the article.

Also want to give you kudos for keeping the site up to date and fresh info coming all the time, you are doing a great job. :thumbsup2

You are most kind. Like so many of us, I have a love for WDW that borders on obsession... and I fid it satisfying to help other people glean some of the real "cream" from a Disney trip. I think that I get a little vicarious thrill out people using advice from my site for their own good... call it me being selfishly helpful, if you like. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter