Great slideshow of Stormalong Bay

antkim

<font color=teal>"Easy to love"<br><font color=dee
I just found this great slideshow and thought I would share it. I'm assuming it is O.K. for me to post this site as the Dis isrecommended there also. Go to www.tagrel.com and scroll down to the Stormalong Bay link. It really shows what a great pool the YC/BC has! Enjoy!

Kim

Glad you liked it! I thought it was something worth sharing! Now if I can just convince my brother to take me along with him in March I'd be all set! LOL Wishful thinking!! That's O.K. I'm going in Dec. and MAYBE I'll just have to splurge and stay there!!

Kim

Why thanks antkim, that was very kind of you! :teeth:

Our family LOVES SAB, and this slideshow is one of my very favorites. We joined DVC a couple years ago, and I fully intend to stay in every property until I get a full set of Tours! ;)

I'll be adding BoardWalk Villas and a Disney Cruise tour after our July trip! :bounce:

Originally posted by cheerdaddy
wow! thanks for the pics....can't wait to be there in June!!!

You too ?!? We'll be in the Villas the second week in June. I'll be easy to pick out - just look for the sunburned white dude ;) .

I loved that,i have got to get more computer knowledge,i have forgotten how to bookmark.

No problem Tagrel!;) I thought it was definitely worth sharing and I guess I was right by the responses! Thanks!

Kim

I just Pm'd you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter