Great sale at Toys 'R Us--50% off clearance items

kfeuer

<font color=blue>My kids are going to think I'm ol
Toys 'R Us has tons of items 50% off the clearance price (anything with a green tag, and some things without it, scan 50% off the markdown price). If you see anything on clearance, it's worth scanning it to see if it says "50% off green tag". The stores have been working on marking things down for the past week or so, some stores may have things more clearly marked then others. Just scan anything ending in .98. They've got everything from Little Tikes kitchens, vanities, desks, toy chests to board games, electric scooters, car seat/stroller combos, foosball tables, Home Depot toys, Imaginext, Lego, Barbie hotel, video games...much more then I can list. A few Disney items I found:

Disney Guess the Tune board game reg. $34.99 for $8.50
Limited Edition Toy Story train reg. $60 for $24.99 (this is really neat)
Lion King artist desk for $7.50
Lots of Brother Bear plushes for $5 or so

Check it out!

I was at the one in Concord, NH last Monday and bought the Barbie Grand Hotel for a niece for Christmas for $25!! I think it was at least $100 before. I also got some sort of "Major Powers" command center for $10 for a nephew. And I hit the TRU in Manchester, NH on Wednesday and got another "guy" with a helicopter for the Major Powers set for another $8. I also bought several hardcover American Girl books for .88 each!!
..........................P

The Toys R Us I went to had the Disney Princess 13" TVs (pink with mouse ears) on this clearance sale. They would have been about $60.00 - priced at $119 and then would have been 50% off.

Carol

I would try the one in NY if I thought it had some great sales!

Yes, the NY stores are included. I went to the one near home on Thursday--got a great Care Bear for a Sept. birthday, a Matt Medic kit for a December birthday for $5, some Mickey Mouse gift bags for $1. Go, great savings!

I read an interesting article about Toys R us may be closing its doors. (a few days ago NY Times) Apparently Walmart has been taking most of its customers away.

Thanks for the info! I think hubby will have kid duty tomorrow night while I do a clearance run! :teeth:

Don't forget to use your 'R Us cards from Hotwire for an additional 20% off!!!

Can you please explain this? How do you get one of these cards? I checked out Hotwire and didn't see anything. Thanks for the tip, by the way.

Got a great deal on a Little Tykes art center for my budding artist. It was regularly $100 and we got it for $35.

Gift cards are available through the savings club, not main Hotwire. www.hotwiresavingsclub.com This is the same place you can get meal vouchers. More information is in the thread on meal vouchers at the top of the page.

I also saw My First Princess Dolls - Belle & Cinderella in my store - originally $20, marked down to $10.

Lots of other stuff, including My Scene doll sets, Polly Pocket sets, even a karaoke machine...

It's definitely worth taking a look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter