Great rate for VB add-on with credit card!

Pootle

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I'm so pleased with the good exchange rate I got for my 50 add-on points at VB that I just had to share it.

I opted for the $74 per point deal (rather than $69 rate if I let them have this year's points) and the $3700 total went through last week at £1=$1.6756, or £2208 - and it's a cash-back card too. Can't think why I've never had one of these Nationwide cards before!

Now to upgrade from my studio at OKW in September to the one-bedroom that everyone seems so happy with :Pinkbounc

Congratulations....and I'm right there with ya Pootle! I bought a 100 point add on which I just paid the balance on and I got an exchange rate of 1.664 - making it a whopping 20cents+ cheaper per pound than when I originally bought in 2 years ago!

Woohoo! I don't have cash-back, but I did earn me some Virgin Frequent Flyer miles though ;)

I thought I got a great deal just a few weeks ago with our BWV add-on - if the rate keeps improving I might have to get a few more :D

By the way, we got a surprise package a couple of days ago - a lovely print of the Boardwalk. Very surprised to receive that, as I thought you needed to purchase 100 points+ for any kind of extra, and we only went for 70. I'm going to get it framed next week and hang it directly above the PC for those days when our next trip seems like miles away :D

Paul

Penny, more Air Miles sounds like a reason to be pleased as well as your good deal on points :D

Paul, I got a nice print of Vero Beach too - only thing is, since this is my second add-on at VB, it's also my second print! Still my son was quick to offer to take it off my hands.

Oh I can hear those waves at VB and smell the warm evening right now ;)

Oh Moira, don't :D I can only hear the rain falling outside - not the same thing at all ;)

We're going to try to add 3 nights at VB to our stay next May, once we get to the 7-month window. It looks a beautiful resort, and I can't wait to stay there. My mum will be coming with us, and we may just keep it as a surprise - tell her we're off to the airport when we check out of BWV, and then just carry on driving until we get to the coast :D

Paul

Oh yeah...Airmiles is a good thing too - makes it easier for me to 'go home' more often :)

Alas, the rain is falling here too *sigh* I'd love to try out VB! I can't fit it in next trip - besides, I'm there in December/January so it's not an ideal time to be visiting the seaside and making my sandcastles, hehehe, but I'm toying with the idea of fitting it in somehow on the next trip. That would just leave BCV and HH left for me to visit ;)

Oh, I got a BWV print just this morning - quite the surprise as I didn't know I was getting one :)

Paul, that would be such a nice surprise for your mum! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter