great rate for the week of Easter 2009

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by M2DD's, Feb 4, 2009.

1. M2DD's

M2DD's DIS Veteran

I was just so excited about the great rate that I got I just had to share with my fellow disers!
    I was able to get the Hilton Walt Disney World located across the street from DTD for Easter wk April 7th through the 19th for 111$ plus tax:cool1:
    You get EMH and transportation to and from the park. The only negative is that you can't use ME instead were using a town car.

We were set to stay at the all star sports at $152 with tax during those dates.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cjnix29

cjnix29 DIS Veteran

Good for you! Have a great trip!

4. luvsvacations

luvsvacations Mouseketeer

Can I ask where you got that price from?? Thanks

5. TJA

TJA DIS Veteran

I'm really happy for you! Sounds great! But I just wanted to be sure you knew that the 4/3 deal is applicable during Easter weeks. The website indicates it is blacked out, but it indeed is not.

6. M2DD's

M2DD's DIS Veteran

I got it directy through there website but I called them to make the ressie over the phone. Its also listed on on expedia,and hotel.com but its a little bit more because of there fees.

7. luvsvacations

luvsvacations Mouseketeer

Great price - thanks for the info

8. baj0505

baj0505 Mouseketeer

We love to stay there our first night arriving at Disney. We usually don't get to Orlando until about 4pm and check in and head over to downtown Disney to shop and eat at Wolfgang Pucks. That's a great rate. We checked in last October and I asked about a DTD view room and they gave us a free upgrade. Doesn't hurt to ask :thumbsup2

9. ANTSS2001

ANTSS2001 <font color=deeppink>Talented Poet<br><font color=

this sounds really great but a lil bit confused... Hilton rooms are much bigger than Value Resorts room... for that price that is really great.. and if I am reading this correctly that you can use EMH also ???:hyper:

10. M2DD's

M2DD's DIS Veteran

YES
    Thats why I'm so excited abbout the rate I got. The hilton is so much nicer than the value resorts . They have several restraunts and even a character buffet on Sunday's. Did I mention that they also have mini firdges in the room.
    Yes When I talk to CR to cancel my value resort ressie she explained that they are partners with that hotel and that is why guest can use EMH. I'll see what info I can post:

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hot...the-WALT-DISNEY-WORLD-Resort-Florida/index.do