Great photographer for Hilton Head

kgeary

Mouseketeer
I'm glad you were pleased. We are renewing vows next Tuesday, and we booked Dominique. Her pictures look awesome!

We just had a photo session with Dominique. I thought the pictures turned out pretty good. We got pictures at the beach and the Disney resort. I thought the resort pictures turned out better since the beach was so windy right after a crazy storm. Here are some of them....
11050846_907726592635087_5689882642881413966_n.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Disney didn't give you any trouble about having a professional photographer come on site at HHI? We have a photographer that we do a beach shoot with her every year and I would love for her to be able to do one at the resort instead!

I just went to the front desk and told them that someone was joining us for the evening and I needed another parking pass. They printed one out without any question. This was on a Tuesday evening too so lots of traffic due to the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter