Great Ebay seller for Disney pins.

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by desnda, Feb 22, 2013.

1. desnda

desnda Earning My Ears

Not sure if I am aloud to post this but really want to share with everyone, as I had a hard time finding a good seller. But I have bought three lots from this seller and they have great customer service and all the pins are in great condition and arrive quickly. If the link does not work their seller name is zayleigh797. Hope this helps someone.

http://myworld.ebay.com/zayleigh797&...84.m1543.l2533

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MaterializedHaunt

MaterializedHaunt Mouseketeer

I am very skeptical about these sellers who sell 1000's of random hidden mickey pins. If I were to bet these are all scrappers. Every once in a while you read in the news about someone caught selling these and going to jail. If it involves jail then I want nothing to do with it personally.

And yes I understand they have wonderful feedback and everyone loves them. But for some of use people who want authentic pins that DISNEY Actually made, it certainly wont be for 50 cents or less per pin. Trust me on that!

4. mafpi

mafpi Mouseketeer

I have bought pins from this person too. Very happy with them. My kids loves them. Had no problem trading. Looking at there feedback so is most anyone else is happy with them

5. pixiewings71

pixiewings71 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!

Dollars to donuts, these are scrappers. That said, I have not used them, so since they have a 25 pin lot up for $15.50 I'm going to buy one and see how it works out. I highly doubt I will get more than 1 or 2 actual legit pins but we shall see, perhaps I will be happily surprised. That price is .62 cents per pin, extremely unlikely that they are not scrappers. :)

6. desnda

desnda Earning My Ears

Please let me know how your purchase goes. I would really like to know.

7. pixiewings71

pixiewings71 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!

I bought the pins, got the bag and had about 3 that I couldn't tell if they were scrappers or not. So, based on my purchase of 25 pins, 22 were definitely not tradeable so I will just keep them and either toss them or use them for other projects.

8. SupernaturalMommy

SupernaturalMommy Mouseketeer

Thanks Pixiewings... I just added them to the red list on the new thread.