Great Disney Trading Pins seller called Marcimouse on ebay for buy now type sell.

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
I just bought some Disney pins to use for trading only at Walt Disney World for $2.49 from a person called Marcimouse on ebay.

She has almost 28 pages of Disney pins and sells them by bidding or "buy now".

I was looking for some inexpensive Disney pins and saw that on several pages (you have to look for them or select "Buy Now" on a search under her name).

I really didn't care what the name of the pin was as long as it was tradeable at Walt Disney World.

I found some for $2.59.

If you buy from her on the buy now, you may have a choice of several quantities of the same pin. Most of the pins had quantities of one, two, three, or four of the same pin.

A note not to pay right away for each pin.

Marcimouse will update your bill by adding all the different pins together on one bill so that you can pay for them all at the same time and save a lot of money on shipping. If you paid for each pin individually, then you may end up paying a shipping cost for each pin, which will add up if it is $2.50 for each pin. After four pins she just charges about .25 cents for shipping. So if you order from her, wait until you see that she adds all of you pins under one bill or inventory and see that you will only have one shipping cost.

I bought 12 Disney pins and the shipping and handling came to only $4.50 total versus $2.50 for each different pin.

She has over a thousand positive reviews, and has an excellent ebay website listing each pin and explaining how to place an order and how to wait and pay if you buy more than one pin, so that she can combine the shipping costs for you and you can only pay one lump sum.

She has many more Disney pins that you can bid on if you want a particular pin, but as I said earlier, I was just looking for cheaper priced Disney pins that could be traded at Walt Disney World.

I hope that this helps some newbies to trading pins for fun at Walt Disney World. You can save a lot of money versus paying $4.50 or more for a pin from disney at the parks. Now, you can just trade with any Castmember for a pin that you like.

sincerely, Ray :)

Thanks for the tip!!

Looks like some great deals but how do you know if they are "tradable" The description on the one I was looking at didn't say anything about Official disney trading pin etc..

Did you check out each pin on pinpics??

Would love some more info...Thanks

I ordered some pins from this marcimouse 14 days ago, paid on the fourth and have not received my pins!! I E-mailed 3 times, I know she has been actively selling , so tell me why she won't ship my pins or even E-mail me back ??? I just don't understand ! Has everyone else who ordered from her gotten theirs in a timely manner ????

Originally posted by Good Deeds
Thanks for the tip!!

Looks like some great deals but how do you know if they are "tradable" The description on the one I was looking at didn't say anything about Official disney trading pin etc..

Did you check out each pin on pinpics??

Would love some more info...Thanks

...Ooookkkiiee...dookkiiee...

Originally posted by PooohBear
I ordered some pins from this marcimouse 14 days ago, paid on the fourth and have not received my pins!! I E-mailed 3 times, I know she has been actively selling , so tell me why she won't ship my pins or even E-mail me back ??? I just don't understand ! Has everyone else who ordered from her gotten theirs in a timely manner ????

...Ooookkkiiee...dookkiiee...

Originally posted by PooohBear

I got mine from her. They appear to be fine. It took about 10 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter