Great Discount Code for Skechers Shoes

mad4themouse

<font color=deeppink>Never truly happy unless I'm
Skechers.com

$20 off any $30 order with free shipping.

Enter Code:BTS04C at check out. Discount and free shipping will be applied then.

I just ordered a pair of sneakers for DD14. Most of the shoes were in the $50+ range, but it's a brand that I know fits her well and she likes them. So for $33, I'm skipping the aggrevation of the mall and the quest for a shoe she likes that's available in her size.

Hope this helps someone else!

Thank you very much!!! DH's birthday is coming up and wants new boots. He wears Sketchers. This helps a lot!!!

Just wanted to post that I just tried to use the code and it came back saying it was not a valid code?

I just copied and pasted it again into the promo code box and it worked for me. Make sure that you're using the number "zero" and not the letter "O" in the code.

Not sure what I was doing but when I cut and pasted like you said it worked!

Maria,
After you're done shopping, click on the "Shopping Cart" link at the right of the screen. It's above the pictures of all the shoes.

The next page should show a subtotal (list price of the shoes), a shipping charge and tax (to be determined). Click on the "Check Out" link.

Enter you customer info and billing info. Uncheck the "I'd like to be added to SKECHER'S Email List" unless you want their junk email. Click on "Process Order". Up to this point you will not have been billed (you haven't entered a credit card number yet).

On the next page, there is a white box for entering your discount code. Copy the code from my first post & paste it here. Then click the "Update Cart" button. The page should change to reflect a $20.00 discount and the shipping charge should change to FREE.

Enter your credit card info and click on "Process Order" to complete the order.

Just a note...

Be aware of the prices you can get these shoes for at a brick & mortar store. I can get my style at Shoe Carnival for 1/2 of the website price! :eek:

we get all our sketchers at the Shoe Carnival, they have a great selection and the price is too sweet! Shoe carnival rocks !:earseek:

I got a pair of sneakers for DS... TOTAL AMOUNT: 19.60 Ya can't get that price around here.

What a deal! I ordered them on 8/15 and received them the middle of this week.

Thanks for the tip! We do not have a Shoe Carnival but we have several discount shoe stores, but not where I can get some Sketchers for my son for this price! Thanks!

Originally posted by Disfan1
Just a note...

Be aware of the prices you can get these shoes for at a brick & mortar store. I can get my style at Shoe Carnival for 1/2 of the website price! :eek:

Is there a Shoe Carnival in the WDW area?

TIA

Scratch
pirate:

I ordered using this code on August 14th, which I found on fatwallet.com. Since the promotion started they raised the price on their shoes. I got white leather tennies for me for $13 shipped and suede tennies for my dh for $19 shipped. This was before the prices skyrocketed. It was a good deal, but it didn't take them much time to jack up the prices! The shoes were shipped promptly and I had no problems with the code.

Originally posted by Disfan1
Yes- if you go to www.shoecarnival.com and use the store locator it will give you a map to the Orlando location.

Thank You!

I am sure DD thanks you x23!

I'm afraid that even with the discount the exchange rate and the Duty will jack it up!

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter